Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Adele Turns Down Super Bowl Half-time Performance, And Denies She’s Pregnant Als - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adele Turns Down Super Bowl Half-time Performance, And Denies She’s Pregnant Als (401 Views)

Eshun Turns Down Trip To Dubai And $100K Offer For Sex / Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave / Beyonce Announces That She's Pregnant With Twins Shows Baby Bump (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adele Turns Down Super Bowl Half-time Performance, And Denies She’s Pregnant Als by wunderkidblog(m): 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
You just can buy class with money or fame, can you?
Adele, 28 turned down the chance to perform at the 2017 Super Bowl Half-Time Show.
She had this to say to her Los Angeles Audience on Saturday,
“First of all, I’d like to say that I’m not doing the Super Bowl, I mean, come on, that show is not about music. And I don’t really put on… I don’t dance or anything like that. They were very kind, they did ask me, but I did say no.”

She joked about performing maybe after she releases her next album.

She also took taht oppurtunity to deny rumors that she is pregnant.
“Of course I’m not pregnant!” she said. “F—— stupid rumors. I just wanted to clear up that rumor before it got any further.”

See Video here
http://wunderkidblog.com/adele-turns-down-super-bowl-half-time-performance-and-denies-shes-pregnant-also-video/

(1) (Reply)

Listen to Xtacy Infinity on #BlackOutRadio #Michigan #Detroit - 16 / How Top Nigerian Comedian Lost Ex Girlfriend To A Rich Man / Basketmouth And His Family Robbed At Gun Point In Their Home In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.