Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

A Trustworthy Hosting Services Is Needed. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Trustworthy Hosting Services Is Needed. (742 Views)

How To Create A Trustworthy Ecommerce Website In Nigeria That People Will Love / Webmasters Lets Share Our Experience With Web Hosting Services / Very Quality Web Design Services Is What I Render. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Trustworthy Hosting Services Is Needed. by shogotermies(m): 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
please I need a domain name hosting for my site, that's is quite cheap and trustworthy.
please your opinions are useful.
Re: A Trustworthy Hosting Services Is Needed. by mokoshalb(m): 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
shogotermies:
please I need a domain name hosting for my site, that's is quite cheap and trustworthy.
cheap and trustworthy don't work together bro... get the value of your money at Namecheap... anything else I cant guarantee...
Re: A Trustworthy Hosting Services Is Needed. by semasir: 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
I use namecheap and has never regretted it because their support has been great compared to godaddy and HostGator

shogotermies:
Re: A Trustworthy Hosting Services Is Needed. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
shogotermies:

I can help you get Godaddy hosting for 3k a year.

Most Nigerian hosting companies are not reliable with lots of downtime so call or whatsapp 08103443450
Re: A Trustworthy Hosting Services Is Needed. by mokoshalb(m): 11:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
semasir:
I use namecheap and has regretted it because their support has been great compared to godaddy and HostGator

did you proof-read..?

1 Like

Re: A Trustworthy Hosting Services Is Needed. by semasir: 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
Thanks for the correction..... "never regretted" I mean to write

mokoshalb:
did you proof-read..?
Re: A Trustworthy Hosting Services Is Needed. by shogotermies(m): 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
I saw a domain host ad on nairaland webmaster section, which is domainking.ng. is there anyone that knows anything about them.
Re: A Trustworthy Hosting Services Is Needed. by mokoshalb(m): 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
semasir:
Thanks for the correction..... "never regretted" I mean to write

nice, because, Namecheap is very perfect for me...
Re: A Trustworthy Hosting Services Is Needed. by mokoshalb(m): 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
shogotermies:
I saw a domain host ad on nairaland webmaster section, which is domainking.ng.
is there anyone that knows anything about them.
never, I mean never use them... pretend as if you never heard of it...
typing from experience!
Re: A Trustworthy Hosting Services Is Needed. by shogotermies(m): 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
mokoshalb:
typing from experience!

please,which one is actually better...
Re: A Trustworthy Hosting Services Is Needed. by mokoshalb(m): 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
shogotermies:

please,which one is actually better...
from experience, Namecheap!
Re: A Trustworthy Hosting Services Is Needed. by Frankicent(m): 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
shogotermies:

I have two reliable web hosting registrar for you.... One is for Nigerians the 2nd is foreign host company.

click this link to read www.geeklogic.net/domainking-ng-nigerian-fast-growing-webhosting-and-domain-registrar-review/
Re: A Trustworthy Hosting Services Is Needed. by Blazing99: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
Dont use a Nigerian host.
Re: A Trustworthy Hosting Services Is Needed. by shogotermies(m): 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
mokoshalb:
from experience, Namecheap!

OK!thanks,but how well is their service.
Re: A Trustworthy Hosting Services Is Needed. by semasir: 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
Very well.... If you need more about them, let's talk via Whatsapp on 08098002051
shogotermies:

Re: A Trustworthy Hosting Services Is Needed. by mokoshalb(m): 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
shogotermies:

If I rate their service am lying, if you give me empty 5 stars I will request for 10 more...
Re: A Trustworthy Hosting Services Is Needed. by DomainKingTeam: 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
mokoshalb:
typing from experience!
Hi,
I am Karan from DomainKing.NG.

We are really sorry for any inconvenience that you may have experienced with our services.

We hate to see you unhappy with our services as we strive to offer the best services to all our customers. And we are committed to solving any issues or bad experience that you may have faced with us.

So can you please let me know what exact issue are you facing or you have faced with our services in the past so that we can understand your issue & assist you in resolving it asap.

I request you to please contact our support by raising a support ticket from here: http://www.domainking.ng/support or you can also email us at support[at]domainking.ng with the details of your issue. We will check all your issues for you and we are very hopeful that we can change your mind about our services.

We hope to hear back from you soon. Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries or need any help from us.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: A Trustworthy Hosting Services Is Needed. by mokoshalb(m): 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
DomainKingTeam:

Hi,
I am Karan from DomainKing.NG.

We are really sorry for any inconvenience that you may have experienced with our services.

We hate to see you unhappy with our services as we strive to offer the best services to all our customers. And we are committed to solving any issues or bad experience that you may have faced with us.

So can you please let me know what exact issue are you facing or you have faced with our services in the past so that we can understand your issue & assist you in resolving it asap.

I request you to please contact our support by raising a support ticket from here: http://www.domainking.ng/support or you can also email us at support[at]domainking.ng with the details of your issue. We will check all your issues for you and we are very hopeful that we can change your mind about our services.

We hope to hear back from you soon. Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries or need any help from us.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
No need...

(1) (Reply)

The 2 Next Rated Blogs In Nigeria (2016) / Fresh Approved UK Adsense Account For Sale / See Trick On How I Made Many Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.