Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Linda Ikeji Once Said She Was Circumcised And She Does Not Enjoy Penetrative Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Once Said She Was Circumcised And She Does Not Enjoy Penetrative Sex (497 Views)

Lola Omotayo Blasts Follower Who Said "She Is Only Popular Because Of P'square" / Linda Ikeji Once Said She Was Circumcised And She Does Not Enjoy Penetrative Sex / "You Are Fat": Halima Abubakar Replies Fan Who Said She Is Too Fat (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Once Said She Was Circumcised And She Does Not Enjoy Penetrative Sex by lexythar: 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
Things you probably didn't know about Linda Ikeji.

She finished secondary school in 1997.

She once financed the release of two prison
inmates.

She once sat at a friend's office for 5 hours waiting to receive N10,000. *Who's laughing now?!

Her favourite actress; Genny and Omotola.

Favourite actor; RMD and Ramsey Noah (guessing she wouldn't mind..., if they weren't married).

Favourite artist; 2baba, M.I & Tiwa Savage.

Her ideal man: "A man who respects women,
respects people, considerate, kind, free spirited, funny, supportive and has principles, Also a man with a job".

She would never marry a young man. "The way a broke man is a turn off is the same way a younger man is a turn off, i can't explain it, I'd rather just be with someone older than I am.

On celibacy;
"Yes I do. I actually practice it despite all the nonsense I say (laughs). I don't believe in casual sex. I think sex should only happen between two people who love each other. Whether married or not. That's my sincere opinion". When asked, but that's fornication? Unfortunately we live in a sinful world.

She's circumcised, and does not enjoy penetrative sex. She believes when she finds the right man who loves her and cares about her sexual satisfaction, she will enjoy sex. She's waiting to meet that man.

2012, she said, I'm searching for love, desperately. 4years after, she says, Marriage is not an achievement. There is so much more to life than being someone’s wife. So much for one who said being a mum is what she's looking forward to more than anything else. "I have a godson and I love him to death, I can imagine how much I will love my own child".

Her role model is Tyra Banks because they kinda have similar backgrounds. Ex-model, media personality and then she's very morally upright and a go-getter. You sure can tell. Linda has got her business network called the Linda Ikeji Studios, which involves advanced online
media extensions including Linda Ikeji Radio,
Linda Ikeji TV and Linda Ikeji Music.

http://lexythar.com
Re: Linda Ikeji Once Said She Was Circumcised And She Does Not Enjoy Penetrative Sex by Abraham4christ(m): 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
LINDA am older than you and i want to marry you.Accept me fast..

(1) (Reply)

Diddy, Jay Z, Dr Dre & Drake Top Forbes Highest Earning Hip Hop Stars Of 2016 / See New Reggae Blues Remix....can't Laugh / See What This Nairalander Wrote About Tiwa Savage's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.