Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Responsive Email Marketing Tutorial For Online Marketers- Download Video For Fre - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Responsive Email Marketing Tutorial For Online Marketers- Download Video For Fre (675 Views)

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) / Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Responsive Email Marketing Tutorial For Online Marketers- Download Video For Fre by Rosyblack(f): 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
Greetings friends,

Just want to share a little tips with you. There's something I've always struggled with in this field of online marketing. That is email marketing. I really don't think my email marketing has been very effective. When it comes to this field I use the service of a good friend I who's an expert and have tons of email list. But that has to stop now. But if you need his service contact me O. What guarantee an effective email marketing? It is when you have a responsive email list.

Many of us are experts at building email list. Some know all the list building tools there are in the world.That is not what I'm talking about and it doesn't make you a good email marketer. I mean responsive. This happens when those in your list take action at seeing your message. If you don't get clicks when you send email, then it's not responsive.

What I'm driving at is that I stumbled on a video on this very subject and since I needed to learn effective email marketing method I purchased it for a little dollar. Don't loose interest, I'm not asking you to buy. If you think you need it just use my signature. It's absolutely free, no conditions attached. The only cost is the data you will have to burn to download it.

Enjoy the free tutorial.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oaklands Park Enugu Re Opens / Naira Slips To 485 To A Dollar / What Business Can One Do With 400k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.