Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Will Not Throw His Honour To The Dogs, IPOB Replies MEND - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Will Not Throw His Honour To The Dogs, IPOB Replies MEND (2064 Views)

IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election / "Biafra Or Death" Nnamdi Kanu Replies MEND And Their Ahithophel Team / Ekiti: From Land Of Honour To Land Of Horror-thisday Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Not Throw His Honour To The Dogs, IPOB Replies MEND by thedarksider: 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
chosen6:
Is it in your dreams that Ojukwu gave up Biafra? FY, not even the 5 countries that recognised Biafra withdrew their recognition till date if you must know.

what??

biafra is none-existant in human-consciousness what so ever...its like calling Confucianism a country....!!!!...

ohhhh,my,my...i hope you understand,that in this world,there are not only black-scammers,their are white-scammers tooo!!!!....

not only the black-man is the devil,the white-man can be the devil toooo!!!....the devil can take any forms,remember??,even as a angel of light,remeber..??

this is what kanu forgot to tell you.......

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh,my,my........................ undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Not Throw His Honour To The Dogs, IPOB Replies MEND by Ababadada: 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
thedarksider:

abegi....ask the ijaw embassador......till today i dont know what ijaw is...i live in surulere,,,,nice people...i never heard of ijaw before......who are you??...what you wanna claim in nigeria like biafra??...
I am Ijaw man any day any time, I am with the south east, no divide and rule tactics deceive me in this twenty one century!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Not Throw His Honour To The Dogs, IPOB Replies MEND by thedarksider: 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ababadada:
I am Ijaw man any day any time, I am with the south east, no divide and rule tactics deceive in twenty one century!!!

i must be sincere...i never heard of ijaws before.....i am urhobo......i suspect,you have a some what mark on your face??... undecided undecided undecided undecided

its just a question,not a insult......

did i offend you??..why are you not replying.....

i have marks tooo.....its was not as a insult.....i am not igbo.....i am just interested to learn....

uhhhhhh....lame...party popper..!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Not Throw His Honour To The Dogs, IPOB Replies MEND by Ababadada: 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
thedarksider:

first of all,,,i am not a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...i am a grown up man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

because of people like you,i get banned the ol time......what are people like you still even doing in nairaland??.....

dont reply me,if you dont care about nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...l....

even if you achieve somehow to convince the rest of 140million nigerians to give you biafra,i will still stay a patriotic nigerian and deny you..!!!

proudly zombie.....proudly zoo...proudly yoruba,proudly hausa,proudly urhoboooooooooooooooo.!!!!!.....

p

I want Nigeria to move on ,I am also Nigeria but I need justice on the land
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Not Throw His Honour To The Dogs, IPOB Replies MEND by thedarksider: 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ababadada:
I want Nigeria to move on ,I am also Nigeria but I need justice on the land

hiayyyyy......!!!!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will Not Throw His Honour To The Dogs, IPOB Replies MEND by chosen6(f): 3:54am On Aug 17, 2016
thedarksider:

what??

biafra is none-existant in human-consciousness what so ever...its like calling Confucianism a country....!!!!...

ohhhh,my,my...i hope you understand,that in this world,there are not only black-scammers,their are white-scammers tooo!!!!....

not only the black-man is the devil,the white-man can be the devil toooo!!!....the devil can take any forms,remember??,even as a angel of light,remeber..??

this is what kanu forgot to tell you.......

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh,my,my........................ undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Unfortunately for you and your likes, you forgot that Biafra is an IDEOLOGY and ideologies can never be non-existent. Your ranting about scammers and devil presents you as someone who is truly frustrated over the Biafra issue. IS the issue of Biafra torminating you that much?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Guber : The Need For Ndi-igbo To Embrace Apc / PDP Asks DSS To Explain Reason For Abaribe’s Arrest. / The Untold Story Of DSS Blockade Of The National Assembly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.