Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

Urgent Help For Me - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Urgent Help For Me (516 Views)

Urgent Help....pls Help / A Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help For Me by austineonline(m): 12:14am On Aug 16, 2016
this girl...it has been turning to an embarrasment for me on her...i rili love this babe but the only issue with her and the only thing she keeps telling me that she is not interested that she wants to take me as her big bros, i was wondering which kind yeye bros is that...i was telling her indirectly that am not interested on being her brother but someone to stay together with her....so i want u guys to help me with some key points that i can use for her......like some words sha
Re: Urgent Help For Me by StPete: 2:19am On Aug 16, 2016
How old are you and how old is she?
Re: Urgent Help For Me by austineonline(m): 7:36am On Aug 16, 2016
StPete:
How old are you and how old is she?
20and 17 yrs respectively but i think age doesnt matter
Re: Urgent Help For Me by StPete: 7:35am On Aug 17, 2016
austineonline:

20and 17 yrs respectively but i think age doesnt matter

I think 17yrs is a little too young so don't pressure her. Be good friends with her and let her come of age.

(1) (Reply)

5 Secrets To A Successful Long-term Relationship Or Marriage / I Need A Decent Girl For Marriage / I Need A God Fearing Lady For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.