Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Pls This Government Of Buhari Is It 'change' 'chain' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls This Government Of Buhari Is It 'change' 'chain' (276 Views)

Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) / Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government / Change, Chain Or Scam ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls This Government Of Buhari Is It 'change' 'chain' by Zikavirus(m): 1:02am On Aug 16, 2016
Let us discuss About this buhari govt & how it has Affected us...
As For me, i will highlight four ways that buhari's govt. has failed terribly. Let us Tell mr buhari we knew This government meant CHAIN when they were Clamouring CHANGE.!
Seriously speaking guys...

(1) Inflation: prices of goods imported has doubled dats about nearly 85 % while our local goods Also have increased
(2) Lack of information: The government has been stingy with its informations. Rather it speaks outside the country. (We Are in Democracy o)
(3) State of confusion: Not only is the govt. of Mr buhari confused but Also Are we the masses, WHICH WAY NIGERIA!
(4) Intransparency: A Govt. that finds the opposite party corrupt, but sees his own Party As "An Abode of Saints."
And Appoints more ministerial offices to the north only is intranpsarent.!
so that's it
Im outtA Heeeere!
...feel free to Add yours as it Affects you!

(1) (Reply)

APC Blames Past Presidents For Nigeria's Present Economy Mess / The Why Now Question. / CHANGE Should Begin With The NASS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.