Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

OMG! Caption This Business Man In Aba (pictures). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OMG! Caption This Business Man In Aba (pictures). (3291 Views)

Obasanjo Makes Order For Made-In-Aba Shoes (Photos) / Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots / Construction Of Ikotepene/opobo Federal Roads In Aba-pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Caption This Business Man In Aba (pictures). by Chriswazo(m): 1:05am On Aug 16, 2016
Lol, that was how i saw this man pass my shop located at Ekeoha shopping center by Kent, i couldn't help but approach this Mr. Duru (his name) to chat with him and also snap him with my phone. He told me that the truck belongs to his wife as they exchanged, so the numbers are hers (obviously, they are into the same business) so people, what do you think of this trend and what is even motivating these folks to appear this way. Least I forget, another good thing about the man that i noticed was that he spoke well, he warned me that he won't like to be interviewed by any media organization, do you think this has to do with the rate of unemployment? I wish him luck.

Re: OMG! Caption This Business Man In Aba (pictures). by Chriswazo(m): 1:11am On Aug 16, 2016
More of his pictures

Re: OMG! Caption This Business Man In Aba (pictures). by Chriswazo(m): 1:14am On Aug 16, 2016
More pictures

Re: OMG! Caption This Business Man In Aba (pictures). by ibroh22(m): 1:37am On Aug 16, 2016
ok
Re: OMG! Caption This Business Man In Aba (pictures). by pyyxxaro: 4:00am On Aug 16, 2016
Ok
Re: OMG! Caption This Business Man In Aba (pictures). by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 16, 2016
undecided
Re: OMG! Caption This Business Man In Aba (pictures). by yungryce: 4:14am On Aug 16, 2016
sh|t jst got serious
Re: OMG! Caption This Business Man In Aba (pictures). by Jengem: 4:24am On Aug 16, 2016
Igbo man and format are like...

1 Like

Re: OMG! Caption This Business Man In Aba (pictures). by Standing5(m): 4:25am On Aug 16, 2016
OP grow up and take the picture down. Stop being a nuisance.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG! Caption This Business Man In Aba (pictures). by Pavore9: 5:44am On Aug 16, 2016
Doctor of herbal medicine.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Caption This Business Man In Aba (pictures). by mightyhazel: 5:59am On Aug 16, 2016
Standing5:
OP grow up and take the picture down. Stop being a nuisance.
me tire for the guy ! Just imagine wot hez doin 2 a family man whoz tryn 2 eke a living in this harsh economy

3 Likes

Re: OMG! Caption This Business Man In Aba (pictures). by mightyhazel: 6:01am On Aug 16, 2016
Chriswazo:
More pictures
u aint doin ds man or hs immediate fam any good by splashing his pics in ds manner. Do d needful pls

4 Likes

Re: OMG! Caption This Business Man In Aba (pictures). by jericco1(m): 6:04am On Aug 16, 2016
we are all capitalists.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Caption This Business Man In Aba (pictures). by kossyablaze(m): 6:12am On Aug 16, 2016
He's a traditional doctor
Re: OMG! Caption This Business Man In Aba (pictures). by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 16, 2016
my professional colleague
Re: OMG! Caption This Business Man In Aba (pictures). by Adeoba10(m): 6:47am On Aug 16, 2016
Common otapiapia n sole, he's wearing suit, very soon Alabagbe/Alabaru will be wearing suit jux bcus of packaging.
When you are doing your business, dress in a way that goes with it, in d name of packaging mechanic will be wearing tye n suit bcus he was a graduate..... God bless him hustle sha
Re: OMG! Caption This Business Man In Aba (pictures). by Alhajipablo(m): 6:52am On Aug 16, 2016
On payan on pefon on palatakun on pa achakoro.
Re: OMG! Caption This Business Man In Aba (pictures). by omenka(m): 6:55am On Aug 16, 2016
iPod Minister of Health in waiting. cheesycheesy
Re: OMG! Caption This Business Man In Aba (pictures). by Chapter5ive: 7:02am On Aug 16, 2016
omenka:

Re: OMG! Caption This Business Man In Aba (pictures). by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 16, 2016
Chriswazo:

Lol, that was how i saw this man pass my shop located at Ekeoha shopping center by Kent, i couldn't help but approach this Mr. Duru (his name) to chat with him and also snap him with my phone. He told me that the truck belongs to his wife as they exchanged, so the numbers are hers (obviously, they are into the same business) so people, what do you think of this trend and what is even motivating these folks to appear this way. Least I forget, another good thing about the man that i noticed was that he spoke well, he warned me that he won't like to be interviewed by any media organization, do you think this has to do with the rate of unemployment? I wish him luck.
I hope you bought something from him ooo, no just go do aproko con waka go like that
Re: OMG! Caption This Business Man In Aba (pictures). by Paentera(m): 7:11am On Aug 16, 2016
Chriswazo:

Heat go mama this one o
Re: OMG! Caption This Business Man In Aba (pictures). by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 16, 2016
Op you are Puerile....

I wonder if you have any job, perhaps u are trying to sell a blog and u deemed it fit to cajole a hard working Man?

one phrase...You are a Bilge Rat
Re: OMG! Caption This Business Man In Aba (pictures). by omenka(m): 7:45am On Aug 16, 2016
Chapter5ive:
I wonder why some people are so angry over this. This is a very very common scene in Uganda.

Why can't a people ever be proud of their heritage??

1 Like

Re: OMG! Caption This Business Man In Aba (pictures). by LecciGucci: 7:47am On Aug 16, 2016
op wats d meaning of this?
this is not fair
Re: OMG! Caption This Business Man In Aba (pictures). by Henrypraise: 7:49am On Aug 16, 2016
omenka:

annoying but I find dis hilarious. lolllz.

op u tink u ar trying to publicize d man but by the tym nafdac ask for nafdac certificate for Dis him otapiapia n herbs, na trouble u don put d man o.
Re: OMG! Caption This Business Man In Aba (pictures). by 400billionman: 9:43am On Aug 16, 2016
Igbo boys and determination...

Like 5 and 6...

3 Likes

Re: OMG! Caption This Business Man In Aba (pictures). by 400billionman: 9:51am On Aug 16, 2016
Chriswazo:

Whats ur point ?

Did he permit u to publish his face on nairaland ?
Re: OMG! Caption This Business Man In Aba (pictures). by Liberty101: 9:55am On Aug 16, 2016
omenka:

1 Like

Re: OMG! Caption This Business Man In Aba (pictures). by Chriswazo(m): 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
For your information, i sought for his approval before snapping or taking the pictures, so for all of you that have cursed me already, i gat nothing to tell you other than to be circumspect with your words.
Re: OMG! Caption This Business Man In Aba (pictures). by Chriswazo(m): 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
400billionman:

Whats ur point ?

Did he permit u to publish his face on nairaland ?
Yes he did, he actually posed for me to snap him and was even happy that i was to advertise his goods and number online. As a matter of fact, we are friends now because he passed by my shop again today.
Re: OMG! Caption This Business Man In Aba (pictures). by eaglechild: 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
Chriswazo:
For your information, i sought for his approval before snapping or taking the pictures, so for all of you that have cursed me already, i gat nothing to tell you other than to be circumspect with your words.
Did he grant you permission to put it on the internet?
Re: OMG! Caption This Business Man In Aba (pictures). by Chriswazo(m): 7:54am On Aug 19, 2016
eaglechild:

Did he grant you permission to put it on the internet?
Mr. Duru approved my posting it online, he is even my friend now, he always pass by my shop. From the pictures, you will see his signboard and can also observed him posing while looking at the camera and was very glad with my intentions. He only warned me against two things, 1) that i shouldn't have bad ulterior motive and the 2) being that I should bear in mind that he won't accept any form of interview from any media organization. I did it because i was surprised to see him having been following this same trend online, so my bashers, continue with thy rain of curse.

(1) (Reply)

Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO / Support Restructuring And Die, Northern Youths Warn Northern Politicians, Leader / Gov. Ugwuanyi Issues Proclamation For 7th Assembly’s Inauguration On June 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.