Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

My Village - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / My Village (436 Views)

For You Alone. (village Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Village by dondayji(m): 4:23am On Aug 16, 2016
from afar i could hear the streams flowing i listened to the trees whispering was pissed of by the sound of frogs croacking the night rest is not pleasing i cant wait for the hens to start crowing

woke up so early in the morning not really happy cos my village is boring i saw little kids going down the road running was already feeling sick the whole world was spinning. I suddenly developed this bad feeling thought my village's adventure will be thrilling

as i walk down to the farm i enjoyed the birds singing but something spoilt this nice feeling there was no network so my phone was not ringing the battery is low the red light is blinking this will make my village much more boring.

2 days now and still counting been here all day just frowning cant sleep at night cos of mosquitoes humming The city wants to know when am coming no electricity would have keep on writing but i have one percent left to post this.

Visit dondayji..com for more fresh and cool write up God bless.
Facebook page Dayji's empire.
Re: My Village by dondayji(m): 4:33am On Aug 16, 2016
Visit dondayji..com for more

(1) (Reply)

Orphan Dwell / Life! A Poem By Edygistvilla / Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.