Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Woman Caught With Dead Baby In Oshodi, Lagos - PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Caught With Dead Baby In Oshodi, Lagos - PICS (33844 Views)

Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad / Woman Paraded With Corpse Of Her Dead Baby In An IDP Camp. Graphic Photos / Kids Found Dead Baby In Gutter In Kaduna Thinking They Had Found A Toy. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught With Dead Baby In Oshodi, Lagos - PICS by teacherbim(f): 11:30am On Aug 16, 2016
Olu20090:
Afonjas and ritualism are like 5 and 6. I'm not surprised...runs deep in their blood stream like glucose

You guys should stop this nonsense,evil doers are everywhere,north,east,west andsouth

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Dead Baby In Oshodi, Lagos - PICS by Neddstark: 11:31am On Aug 16, 2016
Please let them starve that old f.ck of a woman to death. Imagine the evil she must have done when she was young
Re: Woman Caught With Dead Baby In Oshodi, Lagos - PICS by Godwin978(m): 11:32am On Aug 16, 2016
am not surprised at all this what yeroba know.especially the old woman/men

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught With Dead Baby In Oshodi, Lagos - PICS by teacherbim(f): 11:33am On Aug 16, 2016
LastMumu:
If she were younger or male, I'm sure not only would she have been beaten blue-black, she would have been forced naked, lynched and possibly burnt as well.

One question yet to be answered is - how and where did she get the dead baby from?

You are right

Lastmumu

Re: Woman Caught With Dead Baby In Oshodi, Lagos - PICS by onnenka: 11:34am On Aug 16, 2016
Yoruba witch
Re: Woman Caught With Dead Baby In Oshodi, Lagos - PICS by teacherbim(f): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2016
LastMumu:
If she were younger or male, I'm sure not only would she have been beaten blue-black, she would have been forced naked, lynched and possibly burnt as well.

One question yet to be answered is - how and where did she get the dead baby from?

You are right

Lastmumu

Re: Woman Caught With Dead Baby In Oshodi, Lagos - PICS by canDy4eva(f): 11:39am On Aug 16, 2016
Whr shz from z nt d issue!

Sh should b interrogated n d truth b told!

Name checkers plz giv way grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Dead Baby In Oshodi, Lagos - PICS by ehizzybaba(m): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2016
EVILFOREST:

they should investigate properly, because it may be her Grandbaby that just passed away and she may be seeking for where to bury him\her.

if u have been through such , u may understand

U ve a point der...........

I wz tinkin same
Re: Woman Caught With Dead Baby In Oshodi, Lagos - PICS by Sirmuel1(m): 11:55am On Aug 16, 2016
whitebeard:
guy run anti- NCAN will soon bounce here...!! lol

I don even run
Re: Woman Caught With Dead Baby In Oshodi, Lagos - PICS by nefertitiram: 11:58am On Aug 16, 2016
EVILFOREST:

they should investigate properly, because it may be her Grandbaby that just passed away and she may be seeking for where to bury him\her.

I'm telling u, I'm sure she's looking for where to bury the grand child and trust Nigerians, humiliating her on top of the pain.

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Dead Baby In Oshodi, Lagos - PICS by Chibuhealth(f): 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
Drchristian:
this refugees in lagos are d ones responsible for the hike in crime rate of this region.

They do drugs

Substandard and fake product

Prostitution

Baby factories

e.t.c

you people sud stop developping lagos with yr crimes. .go to Indonesia wai justice will b done faster to ur crimes.
gringrin
if not bcox of those refugees, you wont be here ranting. Anumanu!
Re: Woman Caught With Dead Baby In Oshodi, Lagos - PICS by smoothvee(m): 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
Oshodi and crime related activities

Re: Woman Caught With Dead Baby In Oshodi, Lagos - PICS by Rheetaa(f): 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nairaland Mods, please display your patriotism to the fatherland and contribute your quota to the promotion of its values and development. It used to be fun and enlightening reading people's comments on issues, but now it's utterly sickening to have to even 'bump' into such ethnic slurs when these different ethnic groups are still part of this country's make up. PLEASE sreen out these offensive comments or use your powers to maintain sanity as well as guide the impressionable ones. Thank you.
Re: Woman Caught With Dead Baby In Oshodi, Lagos - PICS by permsec: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
abuomaIV:
NCAN Old Westburry, New York Chapter.
Name checked... victim is from the South-Waste
Over and out.
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Afonjas and ritualism are like 5 and 6
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Came to Confirm the native name OVER ROGER na the same people OVER i repeat Confirmed sir OVER grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
MandingoXXX:
Our Unit Chairman and Secretary Putting Heads Together To Confirm The Name... We Will Report Back Shortly. Kindly Bear With Us As It Seems They Are Having Some Difficulties In Confirming The Name Of The Old Woman.
PRO,
Name Checkers Association of Nigeria,
Gambolu Ngala Branch.
una no go kill pezin for this Forum... Nairalanders rock!
Re: Woman Caught With Dead Baby In Oshodi, Lagos - PICS by Mielanjmk(f): 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
Olu20090:
Afonjas and ritualism are like 5 and 6. I'm not surprised...runs deep in their blood stream like glucose
warris dis one saying undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Dead Baby In Oshodi, Lagos - PICS by ahamonyeka(m): 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
Yoloba women with witch craft are like 5and 6.
Re: Woman Caught With Dead Baby In Oshodi, Lagos - PICS by toprealman: 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
Drchristian:
this refugees in lagos are d ones responsible for the hike in crime rate of this region.

They do drugs

Substandard and fake product

Prostitution

Baby factories

e.t.c

you people sud stop developping lagos with yr crimes. .go to Indonesia wai justice will b done faster to ur crimes.
gringrin
As a Benin gurl, words like; crime, baby factory, PROSTITUTION and fake.....should never be heard coming from you.
Re: Woman Caught With Dead Baby In Oshodi, Lagos - PICS by confun: 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
EVILFOREST:

infact that was the first thing that came to my mind wen I read d story. She may be in serious emotional pains like dt.
Re: Woman Caught With Dead Baby In Oshodi, Lagos - PICS by Mememan: 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
Olu20090:
Oloribu
Re: Woman Caught With Dead Baby In Oshodi, Lagos - PICS by fx45(m): 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
MandingoXXX:
Our Unit Chairman and Secretary Putting Heads Together To Confirm The Name... We Will Report Back Shortly. Kindly Bear With Us As It Seems They Are Having Some Difficulties In Confirming The Name Of The Old Woman.

PRO,
Name Checkers Association of Nigeria,
Gambolu Ngala Branch.
Her dressing points to the Afonja enclave.
Re: Woman Caught With Dead Baby In Oshodi, Lagos - PICS by Onyiido: 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
LecciGucci:

stop make foool of yaself..
we all kno her origin..
or have killed ur conscience?
Don't mind the afonja head. He should keep deceiving himself as if its not obvious she is from there.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fraud: Court Grants Chinyere Aniobi Jessica Bail / Young Man Beheaded In Ikwerre, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbery Suspect And 80-year-old Armourer Arrested In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.