Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Mimiko's Cabinet Members Defect To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko's Cabinet Members Defect To APC (14296 Views)

APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa / Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in / Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mimiko's Cabinet Members Defect To APC by EdifiedCEO: 6:38am On Aug 16, 2016
Two cabinet members of the Ondo state government have defected to the All Progressive Congress, The Nation reports.

The state's Commissioner for Community Development and Cooperative Services Mrs Yetunde Adeyanju on Tuesday resigned her appointment and announced her defection. Giwa Rasheed, a special assistant to Governor Olusegun Mimiko, also resigned and defected to APC.

Following the defection Adeyanju said a great weight has been lifted off her shoulder as she's left a party where impunity reigns.

”In the last seven years, I have served in various executive capacities in the state. I started as executive chairman of Ondo State Waste Management Board, moved to head Ondo State Development Company Limited as executive chairman and finally, as commissioner in the Ministry of Community Development and Cooperative Services. Wherever I served, I discharged my duties with utmost dedication and unassailable integrity; notwithstanding the culture of greed, avarice and absolute disregard for the masses.”

“It is, therefore my great pleasure to renounce my membership of PDP and announce my membership of APC.”

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/08/mimikos-cabinet-members-defect-to-apc.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimiko's Cabinet Members Defect To APC by GudluckIBB(m): 6:42am On Aug 16, 2016
Politicians are like prostitutes.
Its a pity that nairalanders carry politicians matter on their head.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mimiko's Cabinet Members Defect To APC by Sweetlemon(f): 6:44am On Aug 16, 2016
Lol. Since GEJ lost Mimiko has just been maintaining his lane.
His second term has not been successful at all and he's not even bothering with trying to "install" a successor. Either APC or Labour party is winning the next elections.

14 Likes

Re: Mimiko's Cabinet Members Defect To APC by femmy2010(m): 6:45am On Aug 16, 2016
It is well
Re: Mimiko's Cabinet Members Defect To APC by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:49am On Aug 16, 2016
The last time this kind of a thing happened in Rivers State please can someone remind the outcome of the result??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimiko's Cabinet Members Defect To APC by dustmalik: 7:08am On Aug 16, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
The last time this kind of a thing happened in Rivers State please can someone remind the outcome of the result??
You think this is River state where people vote base on bigotry, where people have been programmed to believe that apc is an islamic/ northern party?

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mimiko's Cabinet Members Defect To APC by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:13am On Aug 16, 2016
dustmalik:

You think this is River state where people vote base on bigotry, where people have been programmed to believe that apc is an islamic/ northern party?
Then lets leave the Ondoans to decide their fate.. #shalom

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimiko's Cabinet Members Defect To APC by bloodkiIler: 7:13am On Aug 16, 2016
dustmalik:

what's the latest network browsing cheat grin

1 Like

Re: Mimiko's Cabinet Members Defect To APC by kossyablaze(m): 7:14am On Aug 16, 2016
Ashawo!

3 Likes

Re: Mimiko's Cabinet Members Defect To APC by temitemi1(m): 7:20am On Aug 16, 2016
No big deal cool

5 Likes

Re: Mimiko's Cabinet Members Defect To APC by Femich18(m): 7:21am On Aug 16, 2016
Either they defect or not, we have known Ondo State for a long time that it belongs to the APC and they ll surely reclaim their state from that noise-making Governor

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mimiko's Cabinet Members Defect To APC by bewla(m): 7:47am On Aug 16, 2016
no mean apc done win
Re: Mimiko's Cabinet Members Defect To APC by Oildichotomy(m): 7:58am On Aug 16, 2016
Expecting to see a substantial number of "cabinet defectors" or political prostitutes and I saw only two.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko's Cabinet Members Defect To APC by DropShot: 7:58am On Aug 16, 2016
Heart attack news for the wailing zombies

6 Likes

Re: Mimiko's Cabinet Members Defect To APC by kenny905(m): 7:59am On Aug 16, 2016
It's funny when one faction of pdp defects to another faction of the same party with a different name and try's to justify it....Shit is crazy
Re: Mimiko's Cabinet Members Defect To APC by veekid(m): 7:59am On Aug 16, 2016
In today's date in Nigeria,is there any difference between APC and PDP?
Bunch of clueless thieves

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko's Cabinet Members Defect To APC by AlexCk: 7:59am On Aug 16, 2016
Lol,
Then after some years, they'll defect back to pdp,

Lol, naija politicians and defecting , like 5n6

1 Like

Re: Mimiko's Cabinet Members Defect To APC by free2ryhme: 8:00am On Aug 16, 2016
grin
Re: Mimiko's Cabinet Members Defect To APC by Princess4ng(f): 8:00am On Aug 16, 2016
If them like make Dem do wetin dem wan do e no concern me... Many innocent pple are dying in the north east... This is the least news I wanna hear
Re: Mimiko's Cabinet Members Defect To APC by unitysheart(m): 8:01am On Aug 16, 2016
O ga ju
Re: Mimiko's Cabinet Members Defect To APC by SafeAlhaji(m): 8:03am On Aug 16, 2016
EdifiedCEO:
Two cabinet members of the Ondo state government have defected to the All Progressive Congress, The Nation reports.

The state's Commissioner for Community Development and Cooperative Services Mrs Yetunde Adeyanju on Tuesday resigned her appointment and announced her defection. Giwa Rasheed, a special assistant to Governor Olusegun Mimiko, also resigned and defected to APC.

Following the defection Adeyanju said a great weight has been lifted off her shoulder as she's left a party where impunity reigns.

”In the last seven years, I have served in various executive capacities in the state. I started as executive chairman of Ondo State Waste Management Board, moved to head Ondo State Development Company Limited as executive chairman and finally, as commissioner in the Ministry of Community Development and Cooperative Services. Wherever I served, I discharged my duties with utmost dedication and unassailable integrity; notwithstanding the culture of greed, avarice and absolute disregard for the masses.”

“It is, therefore my great pleasure to renounce my membership of PDP and announce my membership of APC.”

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/08/mimikos-cabinet-members-defect-to-apc.html

Lobatan o

1 Like

Re: Mimiko's Cabinet Members Defect To APC by prinsam30: 8:05am On Aug 16, 2016
From Frying Pan to Fire
Re: Mimiko's Cabinet Members Defect To APC by oloworulz(m): 8:05am On Aug 16, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
what of the last time it happened in the last presidential election nko? u be mumu

10 Likes

Re: Mimiko's Cabinet Members Defect To APC by masseratti: 8:05am On Aug 16, 2016
Bunch of ingrates why didn't she defect all this years? only at the twilight of the administration, PDP APC same thieves.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko's Cabinet Members Defect To APC by bloodkiIler: 8:05am On Aug 16, 2016
temitemi1:
No big deal cool
my friend my friend cool
Re: Mimiko's Cabinet Members Defect To APC by sathel(m): 8:06am On Aug 16, 2016
Afc
Re: Mimiko's Cabinet Members Defect To APC by bloodkiIler: 8:06am On Aug 16, 2016
[s]
DropShot:
Heart attack news for the wailing zombies
[/s]
stale
childish

1 Like

Re: Mimiko's Cabinet Members Defect To APC by kingabe21(m): 8:07am On Aug 16, 2016
Na wao for this country, so there is no good party apart from shameless PDP and Clueless APC
Abeg Wu dis crossing Epp
Re: Mimiko's Cabinet Members Defect To APC by stanlomite: 8:07am On Aug 16, 2016
Am not a politician but,following the trend of election in Ondo state and the presence of dat mimiko guy,PDP will win......Even if all his commissioners and house of rep defected to APC........You guys will remember my words.....d man belief he is born to rule Ondo state and install any person

(1) (2) (Reply)

2017 Lagos State Christmas Carol Service (Photos) / Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated / Oyo State Beggars Flout Government's Order, Return To Street Begging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.