Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Proud Of Nigeria's U-23 Olympics Team - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Proud Of Nigeria's U-23 Olympics Team (477 Views)

Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria / Photos: Nigeria’s U-23 Team Arrive Brazil / Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Proud Of Nigeria's U-23 Olympics Team by harbdulrasaq88(m): 6:50am On Aug 16, 2016
Nigeria's former President Goodluck Jonathan has praised the Nigeria's U23 Olympic football team for their feats in the competition.

The team recently defeated Denmark by two goals to advance to the semi final of the competition. They will face Germany on Wednesday.

Taking to Social Media, Jonathan said he's proud of the team.

"I''m proud of the Dream Team whose victory against Denmark has pushed them through to the medal rounds, #ProudlyNaija" he tweeted.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/08/goodluck-jonathan-im-proud-of-nigerias.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Proud Of Nigeria's U-23 Olympics Team by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 16, 2016
if only it happened in your time sir, and sure the smile on the face of those guys will know no bound. The only sports our herdsman from daura know is chasing cows

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Proud Of Nigeria's U-23 Olympics Team by kossyablaze(m): 7:05am On Aug 16, 2016
I feel u my boss

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Proud Of Nigeria's U-23 Olympics Team by kossyablaze(m): 7:07am On Aug 16, 2016
splenzard:
if only it happened in your time sir, and sure the smile on the face of those guys will know no bound. The only sports our herdsman from daura know is chasing cows
Exactly... He would give them 10mill each.... A secure source told me d dullard wan give them 300k each undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Proud Of Nigeria's U-23 Olympics Team by jaymejate: 7:47am On Aug 16, 2016
You get mouth baba mi

Oga Buhari just de throw salute im front of the tv ni
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Proud Of Nigeria's U-23 Olympics Team by OfficialAwol(m): 8:16am On Aug 16, 2016
We're prouder of you sir!
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Proud Of Nigeria's U-23 Olympics Team by permsec: 10:09am On Aug 16, 2016
Simplicity and Transparency pays.

(1) (Reply)

NFF Refutes Dalung's Claims That The Olympic Team Wasn't Stranded In Atlanta / Can Man Utd Complete Transfer Of One This Before Deadline Time? / PHOTOS: Solar Eclipse In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.