Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Help!!! Diamond Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!! Diamond Bank (1052 Views)

Diamond Bank Rewards Alkali Adamu As Who Returned Money Wrongly Dispensed To Him / Man Returns N30,000 Wrongly Dispensed To Him By Diamond Bank ATM / Please Help DIAMOND BANK Has Scamed Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Diamond Bank by XCLUX(m): 8:04am On Aug 16, 2016
I've been disturb with this issue, I received a call from my brother that 133,000.00 has been transferred to my account (diamond bank) from US on the 13th Aug. 2016. Up till now still no alert nor the money reflecting in my account, I went to the bank for statement of account but the last transaction I made is the one reflecting.
Re: Help!!! Diamond Bank by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 16, 2016
samething occur to me gtb. customer
Re: Help!!! Diamond Bank by XCLUX(m): 8:22am On Aug 16, 2016
Awhyzy:
samething occur to me gtb. customer
and how did you go about it bro.
Re: Help!!! Diamond Bank by ol2012: 9:27am On Aug 16, 2016
Re: Help!!! Diamond Bank by maximunimpact(m): 9:55am On Aug 16, 2016
I see posters above me referencing CBN ban on some int'l fund transfers into Nigeria, this has nothing to do with wired transfer directly into bank accounts, it only apply to merchants like transferwise, western union or moneygram, but only three are allowed e.g western union, moneygram and ria money.

@op as for your money, 13th is saturday which means that the bank will start processing it on monday which is 15th, it takes about 5days for wired transfer to hit your account and you can start counting the 5days from 15th. Then after the 5days if no money enters, contact your bank with the receipt of the transaction (request from sender if you don't have it).

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Diamond Bank by ol2012: 11:52am On Aug 16, 2016
maximunimpact:
I see posters above me referencing CBN ban on some int'l fund transfers into Nigeria, this has nothing to do with wired transfer directly into bank accounts, it only apply to merchants like transferwise, western union or moneygram, but only three are allowed e.g western union, moneygram and ria money.

@op as for your money, 13th is saturday which means that the bank will start processing it on monday which is 15th, it takes about 5days for wired transfer to hit your account and you can start counting the 5days from 15th. Then after the 5days if no money enters, contact your bank with the receipt of the transaction (request from sender if you don't have it).

The ban affects all all international transfers to naira accounts as clearly stated in the the cbn release. Before the ban, a beneficiary's naira account is credited in less than 24hrs.

Even the wire transfer you mentioned which I guess refers to transfers into dom accounts are also credited within hours. I'm at least sure of both bank's mentioned in this thread(diamond and GT) cos I have USD dom accounts with both.

I posted those links so OP could contact his/her brother to go back to the money transfer operators over there. Apparently the transaction was either not initiated or perhaps was not successful.
Re: Help!!! Diamond Bank by XCLUX(m): 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
ol2012:

The ban affects all all international transfers to naira accounts as clearly stated in the the cbn release. Before the ban, a beneficiary's naira account is credited in less than 24hrs.

Even the wire transfer you mentioned which I guess refers to transfers into dom accounts are also credited within hours. I'm at least sure of both bank's mentioned in this thread(diamond and GT) cos I have USD dom accounts with both.

I posted those links so OP could contact his/her brother to go back to the money transfer operators over there. Apparently the transaction was either not initiated or perhaps was not successful.
THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN KINDLY NOTE THAT HE TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER BANK (GTB) ACCOUNT WHICH WAS SUCCESSFUL ON THE SAME DAY.
Re: Help!!! Diamond Bank by ol2012: 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
XCLUX:
THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN KINDLY NOTE THAT HE TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER BANK (GTB) ACCOUNT WHICH WAS SUCCESSFUL ON THE SAME DAY.
Oh really!
The more reason you need to contact your brother to notify the transfer operators as soon as possible. I don't support that you wait till after 5 working days. Maybe GT is yet to comply with the directive by CBN.
Re: Help!!! Diamond Bank by maximunimpact(m): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
ol2012:

I think you should understand CBN restriction on int'l FT, mark my point, it does not include direct wire transfers, and note that direct wire can enter any kind of account whether savings, current or dom. No offence please.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Diamond Bank by XCLUX(m): 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
The issue has been resolved and the problem was due to the type of account I was using which the bank did not inform me it has exceed the limit, the funniest part is that I gained almost #10,000.00 due to the rise of exchange rate of the time they are to resend the money. Thank u all and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

ICT or Shipping Industry / How To Earn 10,000naira Or More From This Platform.....childbirth In The USA / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.