Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Ogun Home Owners....am I Scammed! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ogun Home Owners....am I Scammed! (445 Views)

. / Stucco paint, marcopolo luxury and other decorative wall finishes / See How Lekki Estate Home Owners Are Treated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Home Owners....am I Scammed! by mychellin: 8:05am On Aug 16, 2016
I belong to the first candidates to make an early full payment on the scheme exactly 3 yrs ago after getting an approval letter. I ve not been called for the certificates till now. I had made several attempts for an update at state secretariat with failed promises. Infact , I almost got scammed by some officials.
I am at the verge of taking drastic decision/write up in exposing my bitter experience on the scheme. I never expect this treatment,and I kept wondering if am already scammed ! I need a link up to resolve this issue. I don't want my effort and life sweat to be in vain....08176061215. Lalasticala, help with needful. Thanks.
Re: Ogun Home Owners....am I Scammed! by mufutau55(m): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
mychellin:
I belong to the first candidates to make an early full payment on the scheme exactly 3 yrs ago after getting an approval letter. I ve not been called for the certificates till now. I had made several attempts for an update at state secretariat with failed promises. Infact , I almost got scammed by some officials.
I am at the verge of taking drastic decision/write up in exposing my bitter experience on the scheme. I never expect this treatment,and I kept wondering if am already scammed ! I need a link up to resolve this issue. I don't want my effort and life sweat to be in vain....08176061215. Lalasticala, help with needful. Thanks.

I know for sure that many people are waiting... mine included. There was just an announcement by Governor Amosun for the Home Owner Charter
board to haste the completion of the papers... I am sure we shall hear from them one of these days.. I have paid since the first or second also.
But then that is Naija operations for you. I am not losing sleep over it anymore.

Hajji M.

(1) (Reply)

Cardogan Estate: A Place Of Luxury / Land Fot Sale @ Ikoyi... / 2 Bedrooms Bungalow Detached In Abeokuta For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.