Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Information Please!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Information Please!!! (499 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Information Please!!! by Getintouch2004(m): 9:33am On Aug 16, 2016
Sometimes in October 2015, I applied for a position/placement with Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Abuja. And by late November same year, we had concluded with all the processes involved for the recruitment proper...ie; Medicals, aptitude Test and Oral Interviews with top panelists that comprises Army Generals.

Then on 10th January 2016, I got a congratulatory SMS from DIA Headquarters in Abuja, telling me also to avail myself in Abuja from 11th to 15th January 2016 to collect my Appointment Letter.

I arrived Abuja from PH on the 12th and headed straight to DIA HQ, that was where I got the shocker of my life. I was told that the top management or so had placed everything on hold and till now as I type, nothing else from them...no SMS to that effect, nothing nothing.

I don't know if anyone in this room whose brother, sister, nephew, cousin etc...has got any Intel as to what is happening with DIA and why they abruptly shut the recruitment down. It's been 7months and counting.

Any useful information would be appreciated.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

10 Life Choices You Will Regret In 10 Years And How To Avoid It / Fascinating Historical Pictures / Price Updates Irukka.com At Affordable Rate And Discounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.