|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,867,391 members, 6,881,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 May 2022 at 03:12 AM
|Urgent Vacancy At Design Union by toyinakande(f): 10:20am On Aug 16, 2016|
Design Union (The group) is registered as a holding company in the British Virgin Islands and in the United Kingdom where it carries out development, planning and construction activities. The subsidiaries of design union offshore continue to carry out landmark projects in Africa with emphasis in Nigeria.
We are currently in need of a Front Office Coordinator for immediate employment. The position of Front Office Coordinator involves a variety of tasks and requires flexibility and an organized work ethic. It often entails a sense of urgency and attention to detail. The successful candidate must be mature, strong, thorough and able to manage people and resources and meet tight deadlines. The candidate must also be painstakingly discreet.
The candidate must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business administration or a related field from a recognized accredited University.
The candidate must have a good command of written and spoken English. Knowledge of one more international language is a plus but not required.
The candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
The following job duties will have to be undertaken by the Front Office Coordinator
• Attending calls- Receiving, and responding, as pleasantly as possible while trying to provide full information, and support to the caller.
• Petty Cash administration (request, disbursement and retirement)
• Multi-tasking, needs to juggle between receiving calls and at the same time attending the client or customer present physically in office.
• Maintaining important documents, records, and files in a proper and organized manner
• To supervise housekeeping, keep in check up-to-date stationary items, eatables and other office necessities.
• To be of assistance to, the administrative heads of the organization.
• Coordination of office security. Working hour and off-hour access. Liaison with building security agents.
• Arrange staff travels, accommodation of out-of-town guests and other related office logistics.
• Update of insurances and relevant papers for office vehicles.
• Ensure prompt payment of PHONE, ELECTRICITY, THT, WATER and other bills.
• Ensuring that broken or defective items in the office are promptly fixed.
• Process visa and TWP’s for all expatriates employed
• Track issue dates and expiry dates and apply for renewal or extension where necessary.
• Book hotel for expatriates’ temporary stay as the need arises
• Arrange airport meet and greet for expatriates’ and foreign visitors
• The candidate should have a pleasant personality
• Excellent communication skills (Written and verbal)
• The candidate should be able to give extra hours when situation demands.
• Ability to work in team and plan tasks.
• Good Knowledge of Computer (Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office tools)
If you fit the description above, kindly send your CV and one-page cover letter; with the title of the mail as the position you’re applying for to email@example.com.
Entries close on the 19th of August, 2016.
|Re: Urgent Vacancy At Design Union by geeudy(f): 10:28am On Aug 16, 2016|
toyinakande:job location pls
|Re: Urgent Vacancy At Design Union by ruthieo(f): 8:32am On Aug 19, 2016|
I got an invite from them pls who also got
|Re: Urgent Vacancy At Design Union by ruthieo(f): 8:33am On Aug 19, 2016|
how does their question look like? thanks
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55