Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single. - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single. (1196 Views)

Hot New Single, Making Love By Wolei, The Mama Cover Crooner To Drop Feb 10. / A Nairalander To Release Anticipating Hot Song Soon (read Details) / A New Single Produced By A Nairalander In Portharcourt. (2) (3) (4)

Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single. by Emodeee: 10:27am On Aug 16, 2016
The redeemer's university graduate is about to release a new single. I won't unveil the title yet. It's a dope track, you are gonna like it. Before then, download his previously released singles "dreams" and 'i no mind.' i'm sure you are going to enjoy it. Download and share with family and friends.

Dreams by veehigh

Link: http://xchanger.mobi/v2/file.php?fid=511196

i no mind by veehigh

Link: http://xchanger.mobi/v2/file.php?fid=519610

Don't forget to share your thoughts.
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single. by Emodeee: 10:32am On Aug 16, 2016
Lalasticlala, let's go there.
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single. by Pouyan: 10:35am On Aug 16, 2016
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single. by Emodeee: 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
Lanicky
Laveda
eniqurl
medunah

ivyy

sexytemi

Ayoomolabake

download and share your thoughts.
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single. by Emodeee: 10:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
Lalasticlala, help my friend's career na.
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single. by Emodeee: 11:28am On Aug 18, 2016
Sexytemi

makydebbie

download and share your thoughts.
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single. by Emodeee: 11:30am On Aug 18, 2016
Vizkid kenneth205 iamkingzlee photoshoot fynestboi(mr nairaland) falconey

Download and share your thoughts.

Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single. by Emodeee: 11:34am On Aug 18, 2016
Rocktation farano seun mynd44 repogirl Eniqurl(wetin dey worry you?) enypie lolahikmat oolayeancah hateu2 iamnaughty

Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single. by Emodeee: 11:39am On Aug 18, 2016
Donbenedict cutehector Estharfabian daretodiffer standd(wherever you are in disguise, come and download dis beautiful song) msnelly trixxxy prestigeryhme

download and have your say.
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single. by Kenneth205(m): 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single. by Emodeee: 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
Kenneth205:

oya download it and tell me what you feel.
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
Emodeee:
Rocktation
farano
seun
mynd44
repogirl
Eniqurl(wetin dey worry you?)
enypie
lolahikmat
oolayeancah
hateu2
iamnaughty

Unmm! Okay.
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single. by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 9:45am On Aug 19, 2016
Emodeee:
Donbenedict cutehector Estharfabian daretodiffer standd(wherever you are in disguise, come and download dis beautiful song) msnelly trixxxy prestigeryhme

download and have your say.
OK
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single. by Emodeee: 11:03am On Aug 19, 2016
Beamborla, my love, Download and share your thoughts.
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single. by Emodeee: 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
Beamborla, love. Download my friend's song na. You be big girl na, you no get data ni? Download the songs and tell me what you feel.
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single. by EbenzMedia9: 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
AUGUST BADDEST PROMO FOR ALL ARTISTES

Record a song for #8000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter. And if you already have recorded songs you want to put online,we can help you put it on 12 sites for #8000 and you also get hypes on facebook and twitter. So hurry now before its too late. Promo ends by 31st of August,2016. For bookings and enquiries,call 07032617747.

You can also call us on 07032617747 for any of the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single. by Emodeee: 9:32am On Aug 26, 2016
Beamborla, didn't you see my mention?
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single. by Beamborla(f): 10:22am On Aug 26, 2016
Emodeee:
Beam.borla, didn't you see my mention?
Downloaded the song. Listened to it.

Sounds like a typical 9ja upcoming artist... He will get there eventually
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single. by Emodeee: 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
Beamborla:

Downloaded the song. Listened to it.

Sounds like a typical 9ja upcoming artist... He will get there eventually

that's a killer comment na. How do you want him to sound? Which of the songs do you like? Make comment about the songs. Rate the lyrics, the rap, the beat.
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single. by Beamborla(f): 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
Emodeee:

that's a killer comment na. How do you want him to sound? Which of the songs do you like? Make comment about the songs. Rate the lyrics, the rap, the beat.
Sweeties, you would have to pardon my inability to relate with his genre of music. I know next to nothing about it.
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single. by EbenzMedia9: 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
SEPTEMBER TO REMEMBER BONANZA

Record a song for #8000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. And voice on any instrumental of your choice for #5000. And if you already have recorded songs you want to put online,we can help you put it on 10 sites for #8000 and 10 songs in a site for just #6000 and you also get free hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast on every song you put online. And if you need a song writer to help in writing of your songs or you want to buy already recorded song,it's very cheap and affordable,feel free to call. For bookings and enquiries,call 07032617747.
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
Rappers and singers in port harcourt looking for a dope rapper to feature, hit me up. You can view my created topics and download my songs to be rest assured I'm very far from wack. Price: Free, with no strings attached and you have my promise I'll deliver far beyond what you expect. Just be sure to have a good studio and producer and lets bring fire to your track. #bless. Whatsapp 09035358591 calls 08149669015
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single. by Emodeee: 10:03am On Sep 20, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single. by EbenzMedia: 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!

Record a song for #8000 which includes mixing and mastering with quality production guaranteed and get free online promotion with massive hypes on facebook and twitter. Bonanza ends soon. Contact 08034361384 for enquiries.
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single. by Emodeee: 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lalasticlala, let's go there.
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single. by Emodeee: 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
Lanicky, you nvr download this song. Download it and tell me what you feel.
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single. by Emodeee: 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
lalastclala, let's go there na. wetin i go do to make you move this thread to front page?
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single. by Emodeee: 11:21am On Jun 20, 2017
lalasticlala help blow my friend na. mynd44.
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single. by Emodeee: 11:25am On Jun 20, 2017
nairaland beauties.

aderola15 makydebbie rukkydelta safarigirl beambolar twaci laveda lepasharon

tag your friends and share your opinion.

Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single. by Emodeee: 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
since the ladies are fvcking up, let me call the guys. don't disappoint me, share your thoughts.

tosyne2much
lalasticlala
mynd44
seun
lefulefu

tag your other friends if you find the song interesting.

Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single. by Emodeee: 8:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
lalasticlala, let's go there na. let people listen to my friend's song.

Good News To All Upcoming Artists / . / Watch Out 4 Moonshine City Fiesta Feat Wande Coal, Durela, And Pasuma