Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Chief Michael Ade Ojo Lifesize Portrat Painting By Artist Ayeola Ayodeji - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chief Michael Ade Ojo Lifesize Portrat Painting By Artist Ayeola Ayodeji (1184 Views)

Tony Elumelu Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit To Xmas Party - Pictures / Portrait Painting Of Chief (dr) Michael Ade Ojo Chairman Of Elizade Toyota / See How Aliko Dangote Got Painted By Ayeola Ayodeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chief Michael Ade Ojo Lifesize Portrat Painting By Artist Ayeola Ayodeji by ayodejiayeola(m): 10:31am On Aug 16, 2016
Chief Michael Ade Ojo commissioned lifesize portrait painting from Custodian House.
Artist: Artist Ayeola Ayodeji

Re: Chief Michael Ade Ojo Lifesize Portrat Painting By Artist Ayeola Ayodeji by ayodejiayeola(m): 10:33am On Aug 16, 2016
Chief Michael Ade Ojo was born on June 14, 1938 and was one of the pioneer students of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka where he graduated from with a degree in Business Administration in 1965. In 1975, he cofounded Elizade Independent Agencies, with his late wife, Chief (Mrs.) Elizabeth Wuraola Ojo. The name originated from the first four letters of his wife’s name “Eliz” as well as the first three letters of his own name “Ade.” Today, the company has grown into ELIZADE Group of Company with as much as seven subsidiaries. He is also solely involved in the construction of a University; Elizade University, Ilara Mokin which is aimed at giving the average Nigerian child quality education.

(1) (Reply)

I Have 50k. Should I Use It For Mmm Aka Ponzi Scheme? / I Want To Join Helping Hands / Small Chops, Chapman @ Mandy's Delight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.