Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Get Access To Over 10 Hot Internet Marketing Ebooks And Videos ($300 Value) Here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Access To Over 10 Hot Internet Marketing Ebooks And Videos ($300 Value) Here (531 Views)

Why Internet Marketing Does Not Work Without SEO / Hot Internet Marketing Basics For Newbies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Access To Over 10 Hot Internet Marketing Ebooks And Videos ($300 Value) Here by dayus444: 11:08am On Aug 16, 2016
Would you like to get instant access to over 10 powerful internet marketing eBooks, courses, and videos to kick-start your online business venture/career and start earning $50 –$100 everyday like clockwork?

Hello,

If you answered yes to the above question, then ensure that you read this letter with rapt attention and focus. Here is your chance to acquire some of the best materials and courses on internet marketing and making money on the internet in a detailed and fool –proof, easy to understand, step by step manner with lots of screenshots and illustrations.

You see, it is impossible to succeed in the internet and make money online space without empowering yourself with the necessary skills and resources you need to succeed. This is the main reason why lots of people continue to struggle for so long without making any progress.

But the basic truth which most self acclaimed internet gurus fail to tell you is that internet marketing comes with a steep learning curve – so many skills to learn and acquire. You also need a method that works so you can follow it all through and create your own success story.
After many years working and making money online, I have attained a level where I know those things that work and methods that are a complete waste of time. That is why I have put together a collection of some of the best money making courses I have acquired this year alone.

Yes this year – and they are products created by internet marketers who know their onions as far making money consistently online following a simple and actionable method is concerned. These are products I’m using myself and can vouch for. Some of the products are even yet to launch officially but I was able to get an ‘early-bird’ access.

Now here’s the deal; I have decided to place this powerful courses into your hands for been lucky enough to download and read this special report even though I was a bit skeptical and didn’t want to share these courses at first considering how much I spent to acquire each one of them.

After going through these courses you would not need anyone to teach or explain anything to you about making money online again – never. All you just need to do is download the materials and then pick one method you love and start implementing it and start making money with the method.

Here are the courses you’ll get access to in this special package:

Mega profits ($37 Value): This is a step by step method in form of pdf eBook (with lots of screenshots) that holds you by the hand and teaches you how to make $5000/month on the internet doing affiliate marketing and also promoting cpa offers. This guide is a very simple guide you can follow even if you are using the computer for the first time ever.

Cpa secret traffic sources ($27 Value): Here you have another powerful pdf book that teaches you how to make $100 - $200 daily with cpa offers. Even if you don’t know what cpa is this guide takes you through the basics to earning a good amount daily.

Ultimate Traffic Systems ($27 Value): This is a secret method of making money with affiliate marketing online. Even the methods taught in this guide were a bit new to me. Only a few people are doing it and it is extremely easy to do. You would love it.

12 videos on clickbank and YouTube ($49.95 Value): 12 powerful video tutorials that show you how to make $100/day effortlessly with clickbank using the power of YouTube.

Blazing commissions ($37 Value)
: Another powerful eBook that shows you how to earn $100/day using facebook, cpa and affiliate marketing.

Facebook Fan Page Profits ($27 Value): This shows you how to easily create a facebook fanpage and make money from it.

Facebook powerhouse ($17 Value): Another great step by step guide on making money from facebook.

The Affiliate Marketing Manual ($17 Value): This comprehensive guide teaches you everything you need to know about affiliate marketing – from the basics to the advanced stuff.

The first Sale project ($7 Value): One of the most challenging things to achieve while trying to make money online is making your very first sale or your first dollar. This simple report shows you how to do that easily.

Proven Traffic Mastery ($29.99 Value): ask anyone who is doing business online and they will tell you that the hardest thing to do online is getting traffic t o your sites, campaigns, links, etc. This guide shows you the methods to get traffic in a very easy and detailed manner.

So how much is it going to cost to lay your hands on all of these amazing packages?

If you quickly do some rough calculations you would discover that the total cost of the courses and packages above have a combined cost of about N104,857. Yes you read that correctly - N104,857.

But because the purpose of making you this offer is to help accelerate your learning and success as far as making money regularly online is concerned, you will not be paying that much to get these materials.

I could have charged anywhere between N10,000 and N25,000 for this but for the purpose of this limited time offer you can get all these eBooks, courses and videos for just a token of N2,000.

But there is a problem…..!

This offer closes in very soon. This only going to be available for a limited time. As a matter of fact, I wouldn’t want every Tom Dick and Harry to lay their hands on these packages and begin to peddle them around selling them.

So in 3 days this amazing offer and opportunity closes for good and it’s gone forever. I’m serious. Please don’t call me asking me to change my mind later..

How to place your order
:

Step 1

To order for all the eBooks, courses and videos pay the sum of N2,000 only into any of the bank accounts below (Bank deposit or Mobile/internet transfer):

Account Name: Kuteyi Adedayo
UBA: 2022200905
First Bank: 3065544322

Step 2:

After payment text Depositor’s name on Teller, Name of bank you paid into and your email address to the number 08061386740.

Step 3
: After your order is confirmed all your packages will be sent to your email address within 24 hours

Note: I absolutely guarantee that you will find the packages extremely useful and helpful or your money back – no stories.

P.s: Remember that this offer is only open for a limited time and never will be available again at any price.

To your success,
Dayo Kuteyi
dayokuteyi@gmail.com
Facebook.com/dayus444
Re: Get Access To Over 10 Hot Internet Marketing Ebooks And Videos ($300 Value) Here by onakevin(m): 11:33am On Aug 16, 2016
Everybody na online guru, selling one eBook or the other, 9ja we hail thee

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Blog / I Want To Buy Nairaland, How Much Can I Get It ? / Any Whatsapp Or Facebook Group For New Site Owner And How To Get Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.