Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

PHYNO Poses With OLAMIDE After Video Shoot(photo). - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHYNO Poses With OLAMIDE After Video Shoot(photo). (970 Views)

Hushpuppi Shares Throwback Picture With Olamide / Chinko Ekun Thanks Olamide After YBNL Exit [PICS] / Lil Kesh And Olamide After Leaving YBNL (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHYNO Poses With OLAMIDE After Video Shoot(photo). by Undisputed88(m): 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nigerian Afro Hip-Hop sensation, Chibuzor Nelson Azubuike a.k.a "PHYNO" is indeed the rave of the moment, courtesy of his hit single "Fada-Fada" which is currently rocking the airwaves and has fast become a 'Street Anthem' all over Nigeria and Beyond.

PHYNO who is currently working on the video of a brand new single titled 'E Sure For Me' took time out to upload a photo of himself and 'OLAMIDE ' who he featured in the hit single "Fada-Fada" on his Facebook page.

He captioned the photo;

"Me and my Homie, 'Olamide' Baddest guy ever Singeth!!! doing what we know how to do best!"

Read more@ SOURCE:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/08/phyno-poses-with-olamide-after-video.html

Re: PHYNO Poses With OLAMIDE After Video Shoot(photo). by Undisputed88(m): 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
Mehn, these two guys are way up among the finest ever in the music industry, they are just tooooooo goood, TWO of A KIND grin grin grin grin grin. See more photos of phyno's video shoot @http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/08/phyno-poses-with-olamide-after-video.html
Re: PHYNO Poses With OLAMIDE After Video Shoot(photo). by HungerBAD: 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nice.

Good to see a Yoruba and Ibo man working together.

Nairaland tribal Warriors should learn from this

3 Likes

Re: PHYNO Poses With OLAMIDE After Video Shoot(photo). by bossto(m): 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nawa o...phyno don turn to OSAMA wit this kind beard oo!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHYNO Poses With OLAMIDE After Video Shoot(photo). by Eminembuz(m): 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nice one...I just wish our society will focus to become like these two..because sentiment and tribalism has eaten up eventually the good in every Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHYNO Poses With OLAMIDE After Video Shoot(photo). by Destinygrl(f): 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
eventhough i dont understand their songs
i think olumide sings better
while phyno is cuter i like his eyes

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Adaeze Yobo And Her Sons Vacation In Dubai / We Are Not Friends Stay In Your Lane - Yung6ix Tells A Friend (screen Shot) / Hmm! Is Adekunle Gold’s Single ‘ariwoko’ About Davido?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.