Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:32 AM

Twitter And Facebook Ads Not Working For Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Twitter And Facebook Ads Not Working For Me (1097 Views)

Facebook Ads Not Going..will Pay For Assistance / Adsense Might Be Shutting Down Soon!!! Ads Not Showing On Some Webpages / Yes! Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter And Youtube To Remove 'terrorist Content' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter And Facebook Ads Not Working For Me by sircrabo: 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
Pls can any good fellow assist me in advertising on twitter. I have a campaign running and set for 24hrs but when i checked it the next day, i noticed there wasnt a click or impression. It looked like i didnt do domething correctly. i set target audience, interests, e.t.c but not a click from the ad. Its for my online store on konga. Tried facebook earlier and noticed the same issues, stagnant campaign till my facebook ad manager acct was suspended due to unusual activity. Pls does anyone here have relevant knowledge on how to help me get clicks to my site or placing an effective twitter ad since my facebook Ads account is suspended . I used a GTB Naira mastercard ? Good items on my store but my major setback is marketing. PLS HELP
Re: Twitter And Facebook Ads Not Working For Me by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
Why dont you use quality content write ups to drive traffic to your website.Unlike click ads they are permanent and as more people search the articles will drive traffic to your website.I can write up to 100 quality articles for your website and it will add value to your blog.

If you need my service contact me.

Thanks
Re: Twitter And Facebook Ads Not Working For Me by sircrabo: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
supersystems:
Why dont you use quality content write ups to drive traffic to your website.Unlike click ads they are permanent and as more people search the articles will drive traffic to your website.I can write up to 100 quality articles for your website and it will add value to your blog.

If you need my service contact me.

Thanks

Dont understand . if i write a content, what section will i post it ? can the content include my store url ? Hope nairaland wont ban me for doing that.
Re: Twitter And Facebook Ads Not Working For Me by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
sircrabo:

Dont understand . if i write a content, what section will i post it ? can the content include my store url ? Hope nairaland wont ban me for doing that.

i reserve my comment
Re: Twitter And Facebook Ads Not Working For Me by DoyenExchange: 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
You need to use Google Adwords to bring traffic to your website. When somebody clicks on your advert, the resultant effect is a visit to your website. In facebook or twitter, somebody can click on your advert without visiting your site. He/she may just 'Like' your website based on what he/she read about it. We can help you advertise and pay online to get an effective 'adwords' resultive. Contact us today. email: doyenexchange@gmail.com
Re: Twitter And Facebook Ads Not Working For Me by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
sircrabo:

People get banned thesedays if they sneeze too much.I'm giving free consultation. Check my signature pm me

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Payoneer Master Card:increased Your Earnings Today / Web Design / How Microsoft Wants To Install The Camera On The Folding Surface Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.