Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Car Maker - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Car Maker (654 Views)

Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him / See The 21 Freaky Photos That Will Make You Cringe Every Time / Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Car Maker by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
If we say the beautiful ones are yet unborn then what do we say about the gifted ones, being conceived?
I’ve seen amazing almost real sketches with pencils and pens, but a car built out of scarp metals and condemned motor parts? Now that’s inspirational. Its okay to assume he probably took on the awesome idea to support his family, gain financial freedom or make a name for himself.

The 21 year old Nigerian Student in his final year in secondary school from Kebbi said he built his first car to help him go to school. Now how cool can that be? During my childhood days, you became the school’s most popular kid if you had the latest gadgets or rocked the most expensive shoes and by that i mean ”Cultina’s” from Bata and Leventist shops back in the early 90’s.

Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Car Maker by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
I’m wondering how Muzzamil Umar felt when he first drove his self made car into the school premises? What would have gone through the minds of his class mates and teachers? And his parents?

Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Car Maker by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
I’m hoping this post inspires us to look within and change the world we live in now.

In Michael Jackson’s words

“if you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make the change – Man in the mirror”

Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Car Maker by malikombi(m): 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
Our "insensitive" government should focus on people like this so that the Bscs' and Mscs' becomes less essential and we shall all rediscover our God-given talents
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Car Maker by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
grin

Well, he started from the bottom and now he's here... Who knows one day, he'll own a car company sha?
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Car Maker by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
just watch and see GERMANY GO COME HARJACK THE GUY... sad sad sad
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Car Maker by Firstlieutenant(m): 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
While some people dey somewhere they scheme how to kill innocent people, others dey they put their Medulla, into proper usage.

(1) (Reply)

Am Back After A Lengthy Ban / Photos: Man Disgraced After Buying Two Bags Of Rice With Fake Naira Notes / Get A Free Consultations On Digital Marketing, Business And Career Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.