Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Osibanjo's Aid Sleeping On Duty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo's Aid Sleeping On Duty (913 Views)

Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) / Senator Danjuma Laah Sleeping On Duty (Photo) / Barnabas Gemade Pictured Sleeping On Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osibanjo's Aid Sleeping On Duty by ibro360(m): 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nigeria's vice president 's aid sleeping @ an event

Re: Osibanjo's Aid Sleeping On Duty by lekanlaniyan(m): 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
His eyes r always like that..Its a defensive mechanism to confuse people.
Re: Osibanjo's Aid Sleeping On Duty by soberdrunk(m): 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
on live tv?!!!! shocked shocked shocked I WILL NOT TAKEEEEEEEEEIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!! HOW DARE HIM RISK THE SECURITY OF MY 'FUTURE' FATHER-IN-LAW angry angry sad angry
Re: Osibanjo's Aid Sleeping On Duty by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
The economic policies of the government are half asleep like the image behind VP angry
Re: Osibanjo's Aid Sleeping On Duty by Blackfire(m): 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
The insult of frustrated nigerians who voted for change is now getting to him.
Re: Osibanjo's Aid Sleeping On Duty by PaulIdu: 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
The aide is clearly not a believer in the manner of change Osinbanjo and his boss stand for
Re: Osibanjo's Aid Sleeping On Duty by AmadiAba: 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
hmmm >>> Read what happened next HERE http://www.igberetvnews.com/43799
Re: Osibanjo's Aid Sleeping On Duty by Vatsyayana: 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ofuloju omo mama Rasaki!
Re: Osibanjo's Aid Sleeping On Duty by DIKEnaWAR: 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
I don't think he is sleeping. I have been observing that man. He has eaten and eaten till his face got so fat, his eyelids are now bloated and appear closed even when they are open.

He reminds me of how Squealer in Animal Farm was described. He had difficulty opening his eyes.

Let us continue to pray for Osinbajo's aide for the strenght to be able to keep his eyes open in the midst of all the fat threatening to close them.

(1) (Reply)

Fela Kuti As Femi Falana's Client In 1993 / The Woman, Aisha Wakil, Boko Haram Calls Mummy Is Igbo / Nigerian History At A Glance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.