Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,855 members, 7,956,224 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:04 AM

See 10 Photos From The Olympics, Nigerian Students Can Relate To - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See 10 Photos From The Olympics, Nigerian Students Can Relate To (4652 Views)

Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To / Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To / 5 Images University Students Can Relate To During Finals Week (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See 10 Photos From The Olympics, Nigerian Students Can Relate To by ChikaJones: 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
The Rio Olympics 2016, have been full of drama, as expected. Drama in the audience, drama in Olympic teams, and even drama among the athletes. Thanks to the men of the press, many of these little dramas that play out everyday have been recorded with cameras for entertainment and for posterity. Nigerian students can totally relate to this:

1. When you got into a fight you could not win in primary, so you resort to desperate measures, including teeth.

Read more: https://www.naij.com/930110-see-10-photos-olympics-every-nigerian-student-can-understand.html

2 Likes

Re: See 10 Photos From The Olympics, Nigerian Students Can Relate To by axishale(m): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
Op abeg shift make I sit down

No dissapoint me ooo
Oya quantinue

5 Likes

Re: See 10 Photos From The Olympics, Nigerian Students Can Relate To by modestofynest(m): 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
I done drop my kaya here ma rest small, buhari no fit kill me

1 Like

Re: See 10 Photos From The Olympics, Nigerian Students Can Relate To by stylochime: 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
Walks Into Thread, Takes A Sit, Orders A Bottle. OP, Ride On We Are Following

1 Like

Re: See 10 Photos From The Olympics, Nigerian Students Can Relate To by MhizVeronica(f): 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
kikiki lemme quickly go and buy pop corn

make una leave the front seat for me ooo
Re: See 10 Photos From The Olympics, Nigerian Students Can Relate To by ChikaJones: 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
Instead of you to disgrace me, i will bite you.

2. Everyone remembers this opening move to every fight. Smell it, what does it smell like?

Read more: https://www.naij.com/930110-see-10-photos-olympics-every-nigerian-student-can-understand.html

12 Likes

Re: See 10 Photos From The Olympics, Nigerian Students Can Relate To by ChikaJones: 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
Usually, the person that did this eventually lost the fight.

3. When the whole school watched you been flogged, and you have to ‘dust’ it and not cry.

6 Likes

Re: See 10 Photos From The Olympics, Nigerian Students Can Relate To by ChikaJones: 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
I am not even crying, its dust in my eye.

4. When you are trying to do long distance copying the exam hall, concentration at its maximum.

3 Likes

Re: See 10 Photos From The Olympics, Nigerian Students Can Relate To by ChikaJones: 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
Shift your book small oga, ok, ok, leave it like that.

5. In boarding school, when you see that your favorite food is on the week’s menu

3 Likes

Re: See 10 Photos From The Olympics, Nigerian Students Can Relate To by blessedvisky(m): 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
grin

5 Likes

Re: See 10 Photos From The Olympics, Nigerian Students Can Relate To by dkronicle(m): 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
Blessedvisky thanks for that weyrey peex.

1 Like

Re: See 10 Photos From The Olympics, Nigerian Students Can Relate To by ETILA100(m): 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
your data done finish op?
Re: See 10 Photos From The Olympics, Nigerian Students Can Relate To by horlahsunbo225(m): 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
Space booking.... Searching for popcorn and cold sobo
Re: See 10 Photos From The Olympics, Nigerian Students Can Relate To by Oyimzy(m): 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
Choi... I don come late again... Me sef...
Who be dis one... Stand up make I siddon joor.
*Scares the little fellow away* *Adjusts colar* *crosses leg*
OP oya Continue!
Re: See 10 Photos From The Olympics, Nigerian Students Can Relate To by Heromaniaa: 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
Re: See 10 Photos From The Olympics, Nigerian Students Can Relate To by EpicMaurice(m): 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ogwugo??
Re: See 10 Photos From The Olympics, Nigerian Students Can Relate To by Stuntkid172(m): 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
MhizVeronica:
kikiki lemme quickly go and buy pop corn

make una leave the front seat for me ooo
abeg tell dem say me and you dey follow go out, make dem remain seat for me too ooo
Re: See 10 Photos From The Olympics, Nigerian Students Can Relate To by supersaz66(m): 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
Space booked
Re: See 10 Photos From The Olympics, Nigerian Students Can Relate To by emmatee57(m): 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
ChikaJones:
The Rio Olympics 2016, have been full of drama, as expected. Drama in the audience, drama in Olympic teams, and even drama among the athletes. Thanks to the men of the press, many of these little dramas that play out everyday have been recorded with cameras for entertainment and for posterity. Nigerian students can totally relate to this:

1. When you got into a fight you could not win in primary, so you resort to desperate measures, including teeth.

i remember when i beat somone with the help of Akintola bush in ugbogui edo statecheesygrin
Re: See 10 Photos From The Olympics, Nigerian Students Can Relate To by barnacle: 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
lets see
Re: See 10 Photos From The Olympics, Nigerian Students Can Relate To by Oyimzy(m): 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
O.P if I swear for you ehnn... Oya kuku complete wetin you start
Re: See 10 Photos From The Olympics, Nigerian Students Can Relate To by iaminspired: 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
Op no coprate again

Hi 10mb Don finish

2 Likes

Re: See 10 Photos From The Olympics, Nigerian Students Can Relate To by Fidelismaria: 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
Kontinue
Re: See 10 Photos From The Olympics, Nigerian Students Can Relate To by KOKOwonder(m): 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
Oga Keke driver drop me here. (Pays him and collects change) , make I sit here small.
Re: See 10 Photos From The Olympics, Nigerian Students Can Relate To by Temitoppe(m): 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
grin grin grin

ChikaJones:
Instead of you to disgrace me, i will bite you.

2. Everyone remembers this opening move to every fight. Smell it, what does it smell like?

Re: See 10 Photos From The Olympics, Nigerian Students Can Relate To by Ay04z(m): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
even though i arrive late to d party...tank God merriment Neva finish....oya i don sit down for back sit serve me my food....op where u dey kom finish Di's Tory....ooo
Re: See 10 Photos From The Olympics, Nigerian Students Can Relate To by policy12: 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
Fp things.. .
Re: See 10 Photos From The Olympics, Nigerian Students Can Relate To by DesChyko: 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
E no sweet.
Mods delete this thread and deactivate his account angry
Re: See 10 Photos From The Olympics, Nigerian Students Can Relate To by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
iaminspired:
Op no coprate again

Hi 10mb Don finish
Chillax man....op lost network or probably went to save some more pix cheesy
Re: See 10 Photos From The Olympics, Nigerian Students Can Relate To by Atom57(m): 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
wake me up if it reach fp
Re: See 10 Photos From The Olympics, Nigerian Students Can Relate To by giftedheart1(m): 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
If this op Na guy, I just pity his girlfriend.. ur work will always be half done …my ppl, I beg make we gather mb for the poor op..
and to those eating pop corn or pop whatever.. make sure u clean that place before u leave ooo
Re: See 10 Photos From The Olympics, Nigerian Students Can Relate To by giftedheart1(m): 11:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
If this op Na guy, I just pity his girlfriend.. his work will always be half done …my ppl, I beg make we gather mb for the poor op..
and to those eating pop corn or pop whatever.. make sure u clean that place before u leave ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

The History Of Political Crises In Nigeria (TERM PAPER) - GST 111 / 20 Wicked Women In History / Marine Sch. Admission 2012/2013. INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF MERCHANT SEAMAN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.