Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,881 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) (50561 Views)

Bukky Wright Looks Smart In Military Outfit / Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location / Bukky Wright Is Flawless In Skin Tight Dress And Incredible Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) by arimahoseloka(m): 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
This useless company called cway that offered me a job that I will market their product with my own money and will be paid commission basis. They are useless stingy Chinese animals
Re: Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) by Frankaka8(m): 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
deife:
I'm utterly gobsmacked! It's rather unfortunate that we live in a country where 'anything goes'. I won't be shocked if this is taken with levity and swept under the carpet. If someone cannot get potable water to drink from a water company like CWAY, then I guess it's best we go back to the days when we used to boil water in buckets before consumption.
do not jump into conclusion, the CWAY tamper proof blue seal is already removed hence I strongly believe the product has been compromised. CWAY water facility is the best thereis in Lagos as we speak.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) by Frankaka8(m): 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
omogidi234:
Is possible to be one of the bottles that was refilled in the Bush sometimes ago and went viral online.
yea maybe, it is a deliberate setup plan.
Re: Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) by Frankaka8(m): 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
lonelydora:
Quality Assurance manager should be sacked immediately, that's if they have one. What fvckery?
you can drive into d coy and carryout the sack exercise sir.
Re: Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) by juman(m): 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
Most likely it was done deliberately by disgruntled employee(s) to spoil the company's business.
Re: Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) by tosyne2much(m): 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nothing con-sign me... Stream water rocks my boat cool
Re: Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) by bigiyaro(m): 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
iamtewwy:
It was done intentionally !! How can there b a frog in a sealled water and nobody noticed it.. This is wickedness just to tarnish d companys image

The heart of man and wickedness are like
d man for dis picture don suffer for nairalanders hand.
Re: Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) by EllisMorgan(f): 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
amakodi247:
Fellow nairalanders how true can this be....let's break this down
1, where did he find this out...house or where he bought it
2, if it is at the shop he bought it..how come the seller never saw it considering the bring out this water for sample everyday and take them inside after the days business.how come it was not noticed my people..
3, if he saw it at home...the question is why did he not notice it at the place of purchase .
4, why would the seller not see this frog when the water was been supplied and the buyer that is the guy telling us this bulshit..why did he not notice it until he got home considering that this rubber is well transparent...
Guys this story is not true from all analysis or the frog was sent to this guy from his village...so he should visit a spiritualist for solution and do not go about spoiling some one else business.

You have raised salient questions but trust me, its very likely that water was produced by Cway. I am very familiar wit the workings and operational procedures involved in water production.
The production line is not foolproof. I'v actually seen dis b4 but thank goodness it was discovered during production. We double checked and figured out where the fault came from and it was fixed.

Dis is most likely to happen during the rainy season.
Make no mistakes, I am not justifying this anomaly cos it is totally avoidable.
Re: Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) by Orikinla(m): 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
redcliff:
them no go kill person for this Nigeria biko!
[size=20pt]Nigerian manufacturers of food and drinks are the most desperate people I know.
If you sneak and peek into the kitchens of the popular fast foods restaurants in Nigeria, you will vomit from the nauseating things you will see and the unhygienic poorly paid workers.
You buy bread and you will be eating sand in the loaves.

Nigerians can be evil and wicked and still go to churches and mosques pretending to worship Almighty God, but they are worshippers of Mammon and other demons.

Just beware of them.[/size].

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) by Ekiseme(m): 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
Not possible, i'll never believe this rubbish story.

If you know cway water,you'll know that this is a plot to tarnish their good image
Re: Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) by redcliff: 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=20pt]Nigerian manufacturers of food and drinks are the most desperate people I know.
If you sneak and peek into the kitchens of the popular fast foods restaurants in Nigeria, you will vomit from the nauseating things you will see and the unhygienic poorly paid workers.
You buy bread and you will be eating sand in the loaves.

Nigerians can be evil and wicked and still go to churches and mosques pretending to worship Almighty God, but they are worshippers of Mammon and other demons.

Just beware of them.[/size].

Yea you are right. The thing is nobody checks and unchecks and there is no standard for restaurants to follow. You wont also blame them because being extra hygenic means spending more money. Most restaurant owners would want to cut cost at all cost
Re: Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) by melanch(m): 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
God have mercy
Re: Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
About an hour ago I needed to take water and Just discovered the "purewater" bag was empty. I had just finished eating and to go get another bag as usual was like a heavy task. So I said to my self why not kuku drink the water from our well which of course we pump into tanks that supply them into the flats. I didnt know when I thought aloud "who knows where they get the water they package from" so I took the well water, prayed and drank just to see this minutes after on Nairaland. grin cheesy

Nothing is as good as the food and the water you prepare by yourself in Naija. I tell u eating out even is dangerous. eg
Some have just returned from the toilet and without washing their hands at all or properly return back to cooking, Some picking nose when cooking, some have just cleaned the bum of their kids hands not washed, some have terrible sores under the clothes and some wickedly intentionally mix horrible "ingredients" grin to the food E.g human feaces, water used to wash dead bodies, human body parts etc.

I'm sure if ppl are given the chance of making choices when coming to the world very few would choose Nigeria.
Nigeria a Uniquely wonderful country full of wonder

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
I read some comments and wonder if some are truely Nigerians because they act like they are not living here or have never lived here in Naija.

Saying the man that discovered it did it intentionally is acting nonNigerian. I have found a very big cockroach in a bottle of Fanta sometime around 1998/99 and the painful thing there is that I have opened it before seeing it, I think it settled down at the bottom of the bottle and came up with the gas after I have opened it. So what is not possible?
As a little boy we were told to go and pick beans one day and I discovered a fish hook among the beans, God saved my family that day. Black man don suffer.

So stop saying it's not possible.

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) by lloydmuna2(m): 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
NameChecker:
I know that type of water,
It's being sold in Chinese Restaurant . . . undecided

Hahah chiee
Re: Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) by naffgem: 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
just carry dat water go give Chinese man if u no won drink am
Re: Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) by UjSizzle(f): 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
And it passed through Quality Control? sad
Re: Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) by BabaIbo: 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
NathanBabs:
I guess the frog was in its Tadpole stage dahz y it was'nt noticed due to negligence!

Wow... I think you're right...
Re: Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
iamtewwy:
It was done intentionally !! How can there b a frog in a sealled water and nobody noticed it.. This is wickedness just to tarnish d companys image

my exact thoughts
Re: Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) by tonio2wo: 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
chi4ik4:
the best water for me is still borehole water
Na from borehole u dey drink directly? D water no dey enter tank first? U never see dead lizard for tank abi?

Just boil ur water b4 drinking period. I cant saat!

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) by tonio2wo: 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
BabaIbo:

Wow... I think you're right...
And how did d tadpole survive in an air tight bottle without any algae to feed on and it matured to a frog?

You and d fellow whey u quote na gbeff una two be.

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) by tonio2wo: 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
NathanBabs:
I guess the frog was in its Tadpole stage dahz y it was'nt noticed due to negligence!

Guy!
Read the comment above.

Re: Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) by luckize: 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
Dis is not true naaaa, dat container is made in a way dat such tinx cannot go tru d filling opening beside i know dat company wella. Nor let dem go drag u go court o
Re: Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) by Optimist1(m): 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
iamtewwy:

You are right my brother. It is to tarnish the company's image.
Re: Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) by doovers(m): 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
In this Buharific economy this guy is not happy with his jackpot, i'll buy it from him for 10K
And I'll sue from the retailer to Cway to NIS all of them will be codefendants for tort of negligence, breach of Contract and ill collect punitive damages general damages exemplary damages emotional truamatic and everything damages no time grin shocked cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) by Vomm: 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
sanfranka2:
in this buhari period anything can happen

Re: Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
maybe it is a Frog prince of bel air
Re: Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 17, 2016
iamtewwy:

my friend keep shut. Who r u to vouch for the company. Pls get a brain and use it well... can u imagine?
Re: Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 17, 2016
amakodi247:
Fellow nairalanders how true can this be....let's break this down
1, where did he find this out...house or where he bought it
2, if it is at the shop he bought it..how come the seller never saw it considering the bring out this water for sample everyday and take them inside after the days business.how come it was not noticed my people..
3, if he saw it at home...the question is why did he not notice it at the place of purchase .
4, why would the seller not see this frog when the water was been supplied and the buyer that is the guy telling us this bulshit..why did he not notice it until he got home considering that this rubber is well transparent...
Guys this story is not true from all analysis or the frog was sent to this guy from his village...so he should visit a spiritualist for solution and do not go about spoiling some one else business.
your analysis not complete
1. What if the retailer has a lot of them in stock. Will he be checking through all the dispensers?
2. What if the consumer bought it in the evening/night only to discover the frog in broad day light.

3. Do u know that tadpoles turn into frogs? That that frog is inside the dispenser doesn't mean that was exactly it's size from the beginning. It might have been a small tadpole which no one would notice among many of such dispensers. The tadpole might have grown with time into that frog .
Re: Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) by 19naia(m): 1:26am On Aug 17, 2016
Thats evidence the water was collected from a stream or an open well. It was not even filtered. The stream or well may possibly be a good water source but it is a risk for being an open source which allows frogs and anything else to contaminate.
Even if they got it from a well, the least of filtration systems would never pass a frog through it, not even mosquito larvae would pass through a simple cloth filter.
They never filtered it and got it from an open source. Simple as that. shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) by kenoz(m): 3:09am On Aug 17, 2016
shocked

Re: Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) by alaskido(m): 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
That is the iron and nutrient in the water. Please drink.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Beautiful Queens Behind Nigerian Comedy Kings (photos) / Damilola Aina Who Wants Rich, Handsome Men For Marriage Celebrates Birthday / Photos Of Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.