Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee (49129 Views)

E-money, Wife Juliet Okonkwo And Kcee Look Fabulous In New Photo / E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) / E-money, His Wife And Kcee Storm Anambra, Welcomed By Kinsmen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee by GoggleB(m): 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
Five star record label has expanded their business conglomerate with the addition of a new baby company called Five Star Oil And Gas.

The company that is already involved in shipping and sales of luxury cars has included the oil business to their fast growing organisation.

They are not the first Record label in town to invest in the Oil market, their closets rivals, Mavins record already owns a oil rig at Lekki known as Mavin Energy which is managed by Don Jazzy’s brother Jay Marvin.

With this addition, Five Star Music who has the likes of Kcee, Harrysong, Skiibii and Xbusta will be the new big boys of Nigerian entertainment industry..

http://jetykings..com/2016/08/kcee-e-moneys-five-star-record-label.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee by Princejebs(m): 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
Money sweet,I will come back and comment fully when it make front page

8 Likes

Re: Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee by Sugarcious(m): 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
Something tells me this emoney is ....

8 Likes

Re: Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee by Kenzico(m): 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
That's 9ce! Expanding ones business is important esp in this fluctuating economy of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee by mrbillz(m): 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
If money is the root of all evils, what's is being broke and poor? Biko yem' ego, Ori je kin lowo oo! Life is all about money eh!!! smiley smiley

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee by Smellingmouth: 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
E-Money, abeg find work give Skiibii..

Even if na pump attendant..

Ever since he "faked" his own death, his musical career is DEAD.. Vic-O sef don blow pass am..

145 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee by Smellingmouth: 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
Sugarcious:

283 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee by munchi(m): 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
God will hear our call

5 Likes

Re: Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
Blood money

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee by OfficialAwol(m): 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
When you suffer before making money, you got to invest wisely when it comes so that you don't return whence you came.

A very wise decision and not those who buy two watches that can watch buy twenty cars.

All I can say is that I'm coming.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee by eyeview: 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
'Fronts'

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee by LesbianBoy(m): 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee by uchcondo: 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
[quote author=Smellingmouth post=48534688][/quote]
Abi before something go do you
Re: Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee by Orubebe01: 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
When money talks, humanity listens.

1 Like

Re: Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
If dem like, dem fit launch Uranium & Plutonium company.

5 Likes

Re: Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee by RobinRay(m): 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
I stupidly went to show my parents this post, they were like "see your mate, does he have two heads" and I was like

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
Sugarcious:
a ritualist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee by Princess4ng(f): 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
Chei.... Money... Hey... God!
Re: Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee by 1zynnvn(m): 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
keep expanding bro, you the man. We are coming, we still dey ojuelegba

6 Likes

Re: Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee by Doug07034780891(m): 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
Anambra boiz, that is how they roll..keep expanding the wealth!

7 Likes

Re: Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee by Hadeyeancah(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
Poverty, Thunder fire you ..... Holy ghost fire

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee by tartar9(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
And he still wouldn't be as rich as dangote sad
Re: Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee by crestedguy(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
Yungwizzzy:
Blood money
Hummm nah so he dey easy to do blood money,bros you for try now make you self go do,we go dey celebrate you for this forum I swear

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee by maxwelloweezy(m): 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
O LORD COMFORT ME

2 Likes

Re: Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee by johnstar(m): 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
God Pls pick up my call

1 Like

Re: Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee by jazinogold(m): 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
sad

at last skiibii don get job grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee by Viktor1983(m): 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
It's all good

2 Likes

Re: Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee by tundelis(m): 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
angry
Re: Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee by LordDecency(m): 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
From Music To Oil & Gas....

Isokay....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee by Pavore9: 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
Sugarcious:

Why you hang? cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee by Sunnykaka(m): 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ok waiting make I Cum do nw.. wink
Re: Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee by philip0906(m): 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
[size=13pt]I just dey laugh those of una wey dey tasi Skiibi. una think say Skiibi no get sense? Una think say he wan release hit or make him song dey top chart?

All he has to do is "follow the ladder". Anywhere E-money and Kcee dey,make he dey follow dem, even if na to dey open door, dey refill glass cup for them or to dey serve them food, at all at all money go show, him account go dey gallant.

Make I burst una head, Skiibi is doing better, financially than many Nigerian artists who are putting in more than double of the effort he is putting into making music.[/size]

23 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) / Damola Olatunji Acquires Primestone Hotel And Suites In Ogun / Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.