Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Gold Miners Are Needed To Partner - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Gold Miners Are Needed To Partner (383 Views)

How To Calculate The Number Of Blocks And Cements Needed To Build Your House. / Investors Needed To Acquire This Cheap Land(urgent) / Searching For Real Estate Developer To partner and develop a property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gold Miners Are Needed To Partner by zhandul(m): 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
Partnership is needed to mine Gold in Nigeria

Please we have a company that is interested in joint venture for their 14km square meter land at Zamfara State (with Gold mining licence )
Functioning Mining site on about 1,000 hectares of land @ Ibadan Southwest, this are all the product available: (1)Gold (2)Copper (3)Bronce (4)Stone (5)Precious Stones e.t.c, ready for partnership. Another Functional Mining Site @ Zanfara State Northern state on 14Km Sqm of land for Gold Mining ready for partnership, for more details
Call Simon 07026776262 /014539445. www.lekkihomeandshelters.com
Re: Gold Miners Are Needed To Partner by dada88my(m): 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
am interested to partner with your mining company and am ready to finance contact me on fairscontact66limited@gmail.com best regards mr. bolaji dada

(1) (Reply)

Very Urgent And Ready For Sale; A FUNCTIONING HOTEL At Idimu- Ejigbo / LEKKI HOMES ..for Sale..exclusive 6units Of 4bedroom TASTEFULLY Finished / Land For Sale @ Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.