Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Waec Has Clarified The Rumour Of Posting Fake Result: Read This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec Has Clarified The Rumour Of Posting Fake Result: Read This (2077 Views)

JAMB Posting:the Rumour People Have Been Carrying Which Is 100% False(comfirmed) / Jamb Fake Result / Screenshot:my Friend Received A Fake Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waec Has Clarified The Rumour Of Posting Fake Result: Read This by MhizVeronica(f): 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has dissociated itself from series of online publications, one of which suggested that the exam body informed Universities in Nigeria not to offer admission to fresh students who will be using May/June 2016 results as part of their clearance.
WAEC reiterated that at no point did the Council shut down its result hosting website and neither did it record any error in uploading candidates’ 2016 May/June results, though it admitted there was partial downtime which only lasted for an hour.
The Head, Public Affairs of the Council, Mr. Demianus On in with who disclosed this in a chat with the VATEBRA at the weekend asked those peddling such falsehoods to desist from it, warning that such actions are capable of misleading candidates who sat for the exams; breaking them down psychologically and having their academic career jeopardized due to such needless lies on the social media.
He further advised the public and other stakeholders to treat as tissues of lies any text message telling them not to check their results till further notice. WAEC further confirmed that the result hosting site is intact and that candidates can access it at any time.
In a similar vein, WAEC also distanced itself from ‘state-by-state league table’ which was circulated on the internet. The exam body maintained that such ratings did not emanate from its office, describing it as an other hoax which came from the rumour mill.
The so-called table paraded and awarded positions to various States of the Federation on the basis of candidates’ performance in the 2016 May/June results. The purported table put Abia State as the State with the best results, followed by Anambra State with second position and the third position went to Edo State respectively. The Council has asked the public to disregard the said publication.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waec Has Clarified The Rumour Of Posting Fake Result: Read This by bossto(m): 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
How does dis change the fact dar spaghetti is nw #200?
Re: Waec Has Clarified The Rumour Of Posting Fake Result: Read This by Shabib(m): 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
bossto:

You could ask 'google' that, guy. Those who need the information know themselves. The trash you spewed wasn't necessary.

2 Likes

Re: Waec Has Clarified The Rumour Of Posting Fake Result: Read This by bossto(m): 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
Shabib:

You could ask 'google' that, guy. Those who need the information know themselves. The trash you spewed wasn't necessary.
Take am easy nah...yea it trash cos the *CHANGE* ain't affecting you ko!...For the records i'm nt starving but some do okay!!!
Re: Waec Has Clarified The Rumour Of Posting Fake Result: Read This by Shabib(m): 6:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
bossto:
Take am easy nah...yea it trash cos the *CHANGE* ain't affecting you ko!...For the records i'm nt starving but some do okay!!!

You don't have to misinterpret me, ok? What i am saying is that the information you're disregarding could save someone else's life. So, if you don't need the info, there's absolutely no need to comment on the thread. This ain't the politics section.

BTW, is there anyone among the masses who doesn't feel the change?

2 Likes

Re: Waec Has Clarified The Rumour Of Posting Fake Result: Read This by IrradiatoR: 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
I think this thread is quite informative and needs the blessings of the Mods to grace Front Page.

The OP should try to provide a link to aid its movement

1 Like

Re: Waec Has Clarified The Rumour Of Posting Fake Result: Read This by bossto(m): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
Shabib:

You don't have to misinterpret me, ok? What i am saying is that the information you're disregarding could save someone else's life. So, if you don't need the info, there's absolutely no need to comment on the thread. This ain't the politics section.

okay sir....i get!!
Re: Waec Has Clarified The Rumour Of Posting Fake Result: Read This by bossto(m): 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
Shabib:

okay sir....i understand!!!
i like the way you responded.
Re: Waec Has Clarified The Rumour Of Posting Fake Result: Read This by Shabib(m): 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
bossto:
okay sir....i understand!!! i like the way you responded.
no homo, bro.
Peace

1 Like

Re: Waec Has Clarified The Rumour Of Posting Fake Result: Read This by MhizVeronica(f): 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
bossto:

must you comment

do you knw how many people this might be of help

1 Like

Re: Waec Has Clarified The Rumour Of Posting Fake Result: Read This by topstar80(m): 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
waecdirect.org isn't going through na..
Why d lies
Re: Waec Has Clarified The Rumour Of Posting Fake Result: Read This by MhizVeronica(f): 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
topstar80:
waecdirect.org isn't going through na..
Why d lies

check again, no result was changed
Re: Waec Has Clarified The Rumour Of Posting Fake Result: Read This by kparozzy: 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
MhizVeronica:

they changed some results
Re: Waec Has Clarified The Rumour Of Posting Fake Result: Read This by MhizVeronica(f): 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
kparozzy:
they changed some results

picture or i dnt believe it

moreover i have checked more than 20 people result at my working place nd none was changed
Re: Waec Has Clarified The Rumour Of Posting Fake Result: Read This by topstar80(m): 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
MhizVeronica:

the page isn't showing waecdirect.org details.. Its showing microsoft
Re: Waec Has Clarified The Rumour Of Posting Fake Result: Read This by MhizVeronica(f): 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
topstar80:
the page isn't showing waecdirect.org details.. Its showing microsoft

it is, i just checked now, nd i screenshot it

Re: Waec Has Clarified The Rumour Of Posting Fake Result: Read This by topstar80(m): 8:28am On Aug 23, 2016
MhizVeronica:

it is, i just checked now, nd i screenshot it
thanks dear, Just noticed d site won't load until u add d official www.

(1) (Reply)

See How UNIPORT Is Being Transformed / All You Need To Know About University Of Nigeria (nsukka) Accommodation. Hostel / JAMB Aspirants Join Whatsapp Study Group For Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.