Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

Avoid Any Dealings With ADEBAYO OLUSEGUN, He Is A FRAUD - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Avoid Any Dealings With ADEBAYO OLUSEGUN, He Is A FRAUD (980 Views)

EFCC Uncovers Patience Jonathan's Fraudulent Dealings With Mother's Account / Thieves Burgle Olusegun Odegbami's Home, Cart Away N15 Million Property (Photo) / Seriki Muktar Adebayo: I Smuggled Drugs To Survive, Says Footballer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid Any Dealings With ADEBAYO OLUSEGUN, He Is A FRAUD by acolyte(f): 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
My name is Amara, am currently into online business and the need to drive my business led me to search for a means of getting valid phone number database to aid me start a bulk sms business. i came across a post by a certain Adebayo Olusegun, this is the link to the site http://naijatechforum.com/discussion/2622/get-active-50-millions-of-nigerians-phone-numbers-3-millions-emails-free
his phone number is 08066443671 and account details ACCT NAME : ADEBAYO OLUSEGUN,
ACCOUNT NUMBER:0004130591
BANK NAME:GTB .
I called him to make enquiries about the validity of the offer nd he told me the offer was very much valid, he sounded reasonable (all conversations were intentionally recorded by me for security reasons,). our phone discussions went smoothly and by the next day, i transferred the sum of #3000 into his account for the him to furnish me with 50 million phone number database of Nigerians only for him to inform me the price has gone up and that the cost is #5000 instead of #3000, claiming that the post is old and the offer has changed. I asked him then to refund my money as i had lost interest in the deal, he told me that when i finish wasting my time that i should increase the money to #5000. The matter with the evidences (call records, sms, transaction details) is presently with the EFCC and i intend to deal with the miscreant. I am simply writing to inform other well meaning Nigerians so they do not fall victim of this evil man. I personally now believe the website www.Naijatechforum.com is a den of scammers. Please avoid it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid Any Dealings With ADEBAYO OLUSEGUN, He Is A FRAUD by tafabaloo(m): 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
K
Re: Avoid Any Dealings With ADEBAYO OLUSEGUN, He Is A FRAUD by Xeedorf: 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
Sege enter one chance...

(1) (Reply)

Chilling Story Of How Catholic Priests Were Attacked In Anambra By Herdsmen / Is It Possible To Take Money From Another Person's Account Using Withdrawal Slip / Woman Cuts Off Husband's Side Chic's Leg After Catching Them Together On Valenti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.