Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Please Advice Me, Which Phone Should I Swap With?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Advice Me, Which Phone Should I Swap With?? (700 Views)

Which Phone Browser Is The Best? / Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? / Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me, Which Phone Should I Swap With?? by tolasashi(m): 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
I am currently tired of my phantom 5 and want to do a phone + money swap.

Please advice me guys, Gionee m5 (android5.1, 3gbram 32gbrom) or Samsung galaxy note 3(android4.4, 3gbram 32gbrom) ofcus both comes with a small money attached to it....which should I go for??

Thanks.
Re: Please Advice Me, Which Phone Should I Swap With?? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
go for the gionee.....
Re: Please Advice Me, Which Phone Should I Swap With?? by abatically(m): 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
Gionee m5 is inferior to Phantom 5. U are downgrading from a full HD display to a lower and terrible 720p display. Fingerprint sensor to non, 1.5ghz mt6753 to 1.3ghz mt6735, metal body to plastic body. 3gb of ram to 2gb (m5 sold in nigeria has 2gb of ram). The only thing m5 has is big battery and that makes the phone bulky and heavy.. Well if u like bulky phones sha u can buy it. As for me it is not worth it, the additional 3,000mah can be taken care by powerbank.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me, Which Phone Should I Swap With?? by tolasashi(m): 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
Thanks guy....more suggestions pls
Re: Please Advice Me, Which Phone Should I Swap With?? by Nsonaso(m): 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
tolasashi:
I am currently tired of my phantom 5 and want to do a phone + money swap.

Please advice me guys, Gionee m5 (android5.1, 3gbram 32gbrom) or Samsung galaxy note 3(android4.4, 3gbram 32gbrom) ofcus both comes with a small money attached to it....which should I go for??

Thanks.
Someone is offering you Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with money attached to swap with your TECNO Phantom 5... Funny.
Maybe your TECNO Phantom 5 comes with A duplex or Car Attached. or The Samsung Note is already dead or is fake...

The GiONEE M5 another person is offering you has 3GB RAM /32GB ROM. I guess the person is from China or India etc. Because the GiONEE M5 I know that is sold in Nigeria has only 2GB RAM/16GB ROM. Though am not in anyway doubting you.

Just that Something is smelling...
And me too come the admire this your TECNO Phantom 5. And I want to swap my 3 phones (Xiaomi Mi Max 3GB/32GB ROM + iPhone 5s 64GB + Infinix Hot Note 1GB/16GB) plus like cash too
LOL in CAPITAL LETTERS

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me, Which Phone Should I Swap With?? by tolasashi(m): 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
Go and find somewhere open comical shop sir!! So note 3 is better that phantom 5??!! Smh
Nsonaso:

Someone is offering you Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with money attached to swap with your TECNO Phantom 5... Funny.
Maybe your TECNO Phantom 5 comes with A duplex or Car Attached. or The Samsung Note is already dead or is fake...

The GiONEE M5 another person is offering you has 3GB RAM /32GB ROM. I guess the person is from China or India etc. Because the GiONEE M5 I know that is sold in Nigeria has only 2GB RAM/16GB ROM. Though am not in anyway doubting you.

Just that Something is smelling...
And me too come the admire this your TECNO Phantom 5. And I want to swap my 3 phones (Xiaomi Mi Max 3GB/32GB ROM + iPhone 5s 64GB + Infinix Hot Note 1GB/16GB) plus like cash too
LOL in CAPITAL LETTERS
Re: Please Advice Me, Which Phone Should I Swap With?? by Nsonaso(m): 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
tolasashi:
Go and find somewhere open comical shop sir!! So note 3 is better that phantom 5??!! Smh
Sorry if you don't know
Re: Please Advice Me, Which Phone Should I Swap With?? by Nsonaso(m): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
tolasashi:
Sorry if you don't know... very sorry

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help Guys / Free SMS App For Nigerians / Specification And Review Of The New And Yet To Come Nokia Edge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.