Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

How To Open A Perfectmoney Account. (COMPLETE TUTORIAL) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Open A Perfectmoney Account. (COMPLETE TUTORIAL) (2742 Views)

Guide To Open A Verified Paypal Account | Receive And Send Fund Using Any IP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open A Perfectmoney Account. (COMPLETE TUTORIAL) by abbaiz: 7:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
This tutorial is for people who don't know how to open a Perfectmoney account. Before I commence, drop comment "I am Interested"
Re: How To Open A Perfectmoney Account. (COMPLETE TUTORIAL) by herveze: 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
I am interested
Re: How To Open A Perfectmoney Account. (COMPLETE TUTORIAL) by Austin234(m): 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
I am interested
Re: How To Open A Perfectmoney Account. (COMPLETE TUTORIAL) by abbaiz: 4:56am On Aug 17, 2016
Drop Comment "I'm Interested"
Re: How To Open A Perfectmoney Account. (COMPLETE TUTORIAL) by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 17, 2016
I am interested Oya drop d tutorial
Re: How To Open A Perfectmoney Account. (COMPLETE TUTORIAL) by abbaiz: 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
Let's start!!!

1. Payment processors enable Merchants to receive debit or Credit Card payments online by providing a connection to an Acquiring Bank. In the simplest terms, a payment processor is a company that handles transactions between two parties, such as a merchant(Investment Company) and a customer(You). It accomplishes the payment by relaying the payment information, like a credit card, from the customer to the merchant’s preferred bank account. There are many Payment processors, examples are Perfectmoney, Payza, Paypal, Bitcoin etc. For the purpose of this seminar, we are going to be learning how to open a Perfectmoney account.
Some of you might already have a Perfectmoney account, so you will have to wait for those who don't have to learn how to open one.
Payment Processor is just like a third party or middle man between you and the company you want to invest in.
It's just like an online bank
You will be issued an account number which is called Payment Processor ID
Re: How To Open A Perfectmoney Account. (COMPLETE TUTORIAL) by abbaiz: 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
Payment Processors- Perfectmoney, Payza, Bitcoin, Paypal and many more.

Re: How To Open A Perfectmoney Account. (COMPLETE TUTORIAL) by abbaiz: 6:42am On Aug 18, 2016
Fill the Form

Re: How To Open A Perfectmoney Account. (COMPLETE TUTORIAL) by abbaiz: 6:46am On Aug 18, 2016
For those who reside in Lagos, zip code for Lagos is 102273
You can search for your zip on Google e.g What is Ogun state zip code
Search!!!
Account type: personal
The name you will use must correspond with the name on your bank account.
Re: How To Open A Perfectmoney Account. (COMPLETE TUTORIAL) by abbaiz: 6:49am On Aug 18, 2016
When you are thruough with the registration and have submitted, then Check your email, Your Member ID will be there, copy it down, because that is what you will use to login together with your password, then after signing in, You will see G, U, E, with numbers in front of it at the right hand side of the website, The U stands for USD, copy it down because that is your Perfectmoney.
Your Perfectmoney account no. will look like this U1233265

Re: How To Open A Perfectmoney Account. (COMPLETE TUTORIAL) by abbaiz: 3:53am On Aug 19, 2016
Drop your Comments, if you are thru.
Re: How To Open A Perfectmoney Account. (COMPLETE TUTORIAL) by balingaonline(m): 6:25am On Aug 19, 2016
what is different between processor Id and account no?
Re: How To Open A Perfectmoney Account. (COMPLETE TUTORIAL) by sunnrise01: 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
I
Re: How To Open A Perfectmoney Account. (COMPLETE TUTORIAL) by sunnrise01: 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
I am through with open of the account temidayo40@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Giveaway / Get Paid For Shorten Your Long URL No Registration Fee Required / Alibaba Site Owner, Once A Failed Student, Now Worth £140 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.