Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,360 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood (13967 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife / Khloe Admits To Lamar That She Slept Fu**cked James Harden After Pics Surfaced / Top 10 Most Handsome Men In The World In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by wunmilyn(f): 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2009
At first i was so wondering why dat beautiful lady would go for dat Ugly beast.

i neva knew dat apart from him being ugly he is also not mature angry
just because u broke up wit your wife so u av to rubbish her in the public?
dats too childish.
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by jaybee3(m): 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2009
^^^
who is Ayo Adesanya and how do you know he his an ugly mofo?
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by wunmilyn(f): 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2009
She is an actress,
and i av seen the guy several times.
if not for money, he will be worst than a gorila  tongue
thank God he has money to buy bleaching creams and to Behind up
if not . . . . . .  undecided
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by jaybee3(m): 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2009
^^
Softly softly oh. U sure he hasn't
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by DrKitaun(m): 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2009
on one of my babe-visiting escapades during one of the ASUU strike periods wink I had seen Goriola Hassan in real life on a Friday night and dude was wearing a dark body hug which showed the tattoo on his arms . . and this was at Ago Iwoye, OSU then where at one of the very popular tarmacs around the longest street a few of us merry guys were jiving grin

Best believe me he was driving a Honda Legend, asking for a a girl around as if she was meant to be a cousin, name was definitely Zainab or Mariam, and we bugged our heads trying to figure which of the chics he was looking for . . . later one of my guys now threw him a bait that he prolly needed a chic for the night , to which he jokingly admitted that wasnt a bad idea, as at that time I didnt know who he was, it was after the guy tried sourcing for him a chic for the night that he now told us that Goriola was having a show at Ijebu Ode for Ileya bla bla . . .whether our love-vendor guy was successful with his pimping I dont want to go into LOL grin grin

Seriously Goriola himself is no saint, why should he make accusations like these ? grin grin
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by spikedcylinder: 9:22am On Oct 09, 2009
iykedare:

@spikecylinder and throttler,

must u ladies support yourselves even though it could be true dat she slept with most of them?leave sentiments aside.the number could even be more.

I think YOU need to leave sentiments aside and think outside the box. Ask yourself - how many women has her husband slept with? How many women did he sleep with during their marriage?

PS. See Dr. Kituan's post above. undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by DrKitaun(m): 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2009
iykedare:

@spikecylinder and throttler,

must u ladies support yourselves even though it could be true dat she slept with most of them?leave sentiments aside.the number could even be more.

are u for real ?

even a very adulterous and downright dog-spirited man will not attempt 38 except of course those are contract ashewos that would be used to prove a Guinness book of records feat is possible right here in Naija for number of people slept with grin grin

Ayo Adesanya is one that suffered and paid her way thru school whilst some idiots here have never for once been responsible for their ownupkeep right up to the underwears tongue cool
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by manmustwac(m): 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2009
The guy just jealous coz she don sleep with more people than him smiley
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by TOYOSI20(f): 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2009
w/e!
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by browncocos(f): 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2009
hmm
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by cenzo(m): 10:37am On Oct 19, 2009
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by iykedare(m): 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2009
whats d big deal?some women have slept with more.so wtf
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by dominique(f): 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2009
how did he know that, he kept counting till 38 why not come out after five
he should name all the 38 men one by one
Re: She Slept With Over 38 Men In Nollywood by fpeter(f): 9:22am On May 18, 2012
what is wrong with Nigerians on Nairaland? Horrible Grammar abeg make una stick to pidgin or your mother tongue pllllsss the Gbagaun is killing me! :'

(1) (2) (Reply)

FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky / Davido, Tiwa Savage, Burna Boy, Simi And Others Nominated For 2019 AFRIMA / Don't Tell People How To Heal - Toke Makinwa Defends Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.