Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Which App Can I Use To Move Apps To My Sd Card On My Unrooted Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which App Can I Use To Move Apps To My Sd Card On My Unrooted Phone? (809 Views)

New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard / How Can I Install Apps In Sd Card On My Tecno W3? (help Needed) / Which App Can I Use To Change Voice During Call On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which App Can I Use To Move Apps To My Sd Card On My Unrooted Phone? by franugo(m): 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
I tried to root my mbo e8 plus with kingroot so i can use link2sd to move d apps but instead d phone's switching off at 19% or thereabout..so can anyone pls mention an app dt can do d work of link2sd n dt works on unrooted phones
Re: Which App Can I Use To Move Apps To My Sd Card On My Unrooted Phone? by DesChyko: 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
franugo:
I tried to root my mbo e8 plus with kingroot so i can use link2sd to move d apps but instead d phone's switching off at 19% or thereabout..so can anyone pls mention an app dt can do d work of link2sd n dt works on unrooted phones

Download and install 'All in One Toolbox' from Google Play

Open the app and select Toolbox.

Download the App2sd plug in

Open the plug in after download

Select and Move the apps you want.

You can also download other plug ins you want in the toolbox...

Sent from my Unrooted Verizon mobile also frustrated by Kingoroot APK and PC versions because of Verizon locked bootloader grin
Re: Which App Can I Use To Move Apps To My Sd Card On My Unrooted Phone? by franugo(m): 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
DesChyko:

Sent from my Unrooted Verizon mobile also frustrated by Kingoroot APK and PC versions because of Verizon locked bootloader grin
Re: Which App Can I Use To Move Apps To My Sd Card On My Unrooted Phone? by DesChyko: 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
Try Towelroot. This may work for your device.
Re: Which App Can I Use To Move Apps To My Sd Card On My Unrooted Phone? by franugo(m): 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
DesChyko:

Is there any need to download d all in one toolbox? can't i just download d app2sd 4rm apkpure? my google play is nt openingcry
Re: Which App Can I Use To Move Apps To My Sd Card On My Unrooted Phone? by DesChyko: 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
franugo:

Is there any need to download d all in one toolbox? can't i just download d app2sd 4rm apkpure? my google play is nt openingcry

Actually the app2sd is like your USB cord while the All in One toolbox is your power source grin

You must download it to get the plug in. They're both less than 10MB together, I think. Download here

https://d.apk4fun.com/d.php?p=6205&i=imoblife.toolbox.full&v=6.4.2
Re: Which App Can I Use To Move Apps To My Sd Card On My Unrooted Phone? by franugo(m): 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
DesChyko:

Actually the app2sd is like your USB cord while the All in One toolbox is your power source grin

You must download it to get the plug in. They're both less than 10MB together, I think. Download here

Thanks bro
Re: Which App Can I Use To Move Apps To My Sd Card On My Unrooted Phone? by franugo(m): 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
DesChyko:

Thanks bro.
.Actually its saying dt d download link has expired
Re: Which App Can I Use To Move Apps To My Sd Card On My Unrooted Phone? by DesChyko: 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
franugo:

Thanks bro.
.Actually its saying dt d download link has expired

Sorry.
I checked the link to see if it was working then, that's why. See the main link here https://www.apk4fun.com/apk/6205/

Just go to Download it Now

(1) (Reply)

How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung To Iphone 7 / Any Phone Repairer Here?? Come In Please / Brand New Huawei P9 Original (EU Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.