Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Aregbesola Launches A Job Creation Center In Osun State(see Photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Aregbesola Launches A Job Creation Center In Osun State(see Photos) (14903 Views)

Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State / May Day 2018: Job Creation Still A Priority To Nigerians - Noipolls / "N-Power" FG Introduces Job Creation Initiative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Launches A Job Creation Center In Osun State(see Photos) by SonofDevil: 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
massinola:
Aregberascal launching job creation scheme? This is laughable. When he can't even pay the working population, he's introducing another propanganda. Meanwhile we have been held to stand still in my street because of this kid. There's no amount of pleading and threatening that we haven't issued but still the kid is not yielding. He's given us only one condition which is

why re u complaining re u a civil servant in osun state.??

Is it not better than imaginary $5Million Ugu exportation with no pics of the farm.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Launches A Job Creation Center In Osun State(see Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
Re: Aregbesola Launches A Job Creation Center In Osun State(see Photos) by darecool(m): 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
What's the meaning of this in this age and time for God's sake? When there are over 100 job portals online for employers and employees to meet. May God help and deliver Osun state
Re: Aregbesola Launches A Job Creation Center In Osun State(see Photos) by prela(f): 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hmmmm......Aregbe from Cuba. To help youths? even the current OYES u never digest them finish.
Re: Aregbesola Launches A Job Creation Center In Osun State(see Photos) by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
And he never pay salary, what is wrong with these people called govenors?
Re: Aregbesola Launches A Job Creation Center In Osun State(see Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
Aminat508:

Source: http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/08/governor-aregbesola-launched-job.html

Terribly wrong title. The Osun Job Centre is not a job creation centre. It is a centre established with the aim of training job seekers on soft skills, workplace attitude etc. Basically, its an extension of the Ministry of Human Resources and its just a Human Resource outfit owned by government.
Re: Aregbesola Launches A Job Creation Center In Osun State(see Photos) by EGRESS(m): 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
Should that call for a building? Misplaced priority, when your staff are starving.
Re: Aregbesola Launches A Job Creation Center In Osun State(see Photos) by neocortex: 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
brightballer:
The man once hated...

The rejected stone....

Now a cornerstone!!

It is easy to get deceived by the media when you are not on ground.
A man paying 25% salary has no job to create, it is
just another diversionary tactics.

Same thing he does inspecting small road projects which
he couldn't complete for 5+ years now and counting.

One thing he fails to learn is that Osun his waiting for him and
his candidate, 2018 isn't too far.
Re: Aregbesola Launches A Job Creation Center In Osun State(see Photos) by brightballer(m): 11:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
neocortex:

It is easy to get deceived by the media when you are not on ground.
A man paying 25% salary has no job to create, it is
just another diversionary tactics.

Same thing he does inspecting small road projects which
he couldn't complete for 5+ years now and counting.

One thing he fails to learn is that Osun his waiting for him and
his candidate, 2018 isn't too far.
Oga, badbelle dey kill oo..

So Aregbe no longer owes eight months but pays just '25%' of salaries? All these activists double-speaking!

Have you checked out the Ona Baba Ona?

FYI, I go to Osun state, Osogbo and Ede once in two weeks and I know what I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Launches A Job Creation Center In Osun State(see Photos) by hardextheprince(m): 12:03am On Aug 17, 2016
neweraomo:
Aregbe the goat governor
Ota eni ki pa odu oya.
Re: Aregbesola Launches A Job Creation Center In Osun State(see Photos) by godunia(m): 6:05am On Aug 17, 2016
Despite the meager allocation he gets from the federation account monthly, he still manages to commission projects, I like this guy. I just imagined what he would have done if there's money. ...well done for this initiative. Wonderful initiative ,no state is thinking about this, soon employers will hits the platform and with million jobless Nigerians dropping cv daily, imagine traffic to the online platform.this platform is not for Osun alone, pls job seekers, do the needful instead of criticising a golden initiative.
Re: Aregbesola Launches A Job Creation Center In Osun State(see Photos) by neocortex: 8:04am On Aug 17, 2016
brightballer:
Oga, badbelle dey kill oo..

So Aregbe no longer owes eight months but pays just '25%' of salaries? All these activists double-speaking!

Have you checked out the Ona Baba Ona?

FYI, I go to Osun state, Osogbo and Ede once in two weeks and I know what I'm saying.

Who told you Aregbe is not owing salary ?
A simple maths will have convinced you that paying 25% of
your debts does not clear the debt.

You might pretend that everything is okay for as much as you like
but those at the receiving end of Aregbe's policies knows better.
Good day!
Re: Aregbesola Launches A Job Creation Center In Osun State(see Photos) by Larwin(m): 9:29am On Aug 17, 2016
I just hope ds governor can for once make a wise decision
Re: Aregbesola Launches A Job Creation Center In Osun State(see Photos) by Larwin(m): 9:31am On Aug 17, 2016
I just wish ds governor can for once make a wise decision
Re: Aregbesola Launches A Job Creation Center In Osun State(see Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 17, 2016
Khd95:
To run down after 6 months of commencement

Abeggi niaja politicians can sabi to waste moneey

Just 2 or 3 people will turn ovenight millionaires using that office.

Others are on their own.
Re: Aregbesola Launches A Job Creation Center In Osun State(see Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 17, 2016
steadyguy101:
i think APC has taken stupidity to an unprecedented level

create jobs please!

u dont need to commission a building for that.

My dear.

Some people are already hailing the empty building..
Re: Aregbesola Launches A Job Creation Center In Osun State(see Photos) by loomer: 9:45am On Aug 17, 2016
Confirmation say Nigerians no know wetin dem want.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Directs Successful Batches 2 And 3 Narcortic Assistant Candidates / Do You Need A Sales Job Or Want A Better One? SALESMANSHIP CENTRE / I Got A Job Through Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.