Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,330 members, 7,850,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

Correcting The Erroneous Belief That The Earth Is Satan's - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Correcting The Erroneous Belief That The Earth Is Satan's (421 Views)

The Erroneous Doctrine Of Great Tribulation Before Rapture / Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God / Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Correcting The Erroneous Belief That The Earth Is Satan's by peacesamuel94(m): 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
I've read several religious tracts, write ups, journals etc promoting the belief that the earth and its inhabitants belong to Satan and his Cohorts. While this is close to the truth it is not absolutely true.

God created the earth and its inhabitants and they are his possession, as stated in Psalm 24 vs 1. Meanwhile Satan the devil created the world.

You will notice that when God talks about the world and the earth he separates them as seen in Psalm 24 vs 1, and John 15vs 19. The Earth talks about Cosmos, and all it comprises of physically. But the world talks about the system in the world, that's why when someone talks or acts carnally he is referred to as WORDLY NOT EARTHLY.

This expository writeup is to point out, that what belongs to Satan is not the physical earth but the system in the world today such as demonism or satanism, adultery prostitution, fornication etc. This what Satan introduced into the world.

I hope I've been able to express my views in the broadest possible sense, and will not be misunderstood by my brothers in the faith.
Re: Correcting The Erroneous Belief That The Earth Is Satan's by christaddicted: 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
Yɛa, ʏօʊ aʀɛ ʀɨɢɦt....
Jʊst as tɦɛ Eaʀtɦ ɨs tɦɛ Lօʀɖ's, sօ aʟsօ tɦɛ "աօʀʟɖ sʏstɛʍ" ɨռ tɦɛ Eaʀtɦ ɨs օʄ Sataռ.
Re: Correcting The Erroneous Belief That The Earth Is Satan's by peacesamuel94(m): 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
christaddicted:
Yɛa, ʏօʊ aʀɛ ʀɨɢɦt....
Jʊst as tɦɛ Eaʀtɦ ɨs tɦɛ Lօʀɖ's, sօ aʟsօ tɦɛ "աօʀʟɖ sʏstɛʍ" ɨռ tɦɛ Eaʀtɦ ɨs օʄ Sataռ.
. Yea True

(1) (Reply)

A Catholic Nun Walk Down The Aisle With Jesus / Moral Lessons / Oh Filthy Christian!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.