Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls (10560 Views)

Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice / Solar Panels,Grenades,Other Items Recovered From Boko Haram Camps In Borno.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by SaiNigeria: 8:29am On Aug 17, 2016
Jonathan = Couldn't rescue Chibok girls

Buhari!= bombed Chibok girls
Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by lordkhalifa(m): 8:38am On Aug 17, 2016
TheFreeOne:

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/08/16/military-to-level-boko-haram-camps-in-sambisa-in-search-of-chibok-girls/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
yeah time to comment.... so after reforming them u are going to reintegrate them back to the society have u seen the reason why Donald Trump keep insulting Nigeria as banana republic... no nation on his right sense can free terrorist because he willingly surrender... after all the carnage bloodshed those ediot commit u....
please give me Biafra ... Nigeria is a mess
Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by yommy78: 8:39am On Aug 17, 2016
do you need to announce your next intelligent move before you make them. america govt did not blow any trumpet or give analysis until they caught osama been laden .pls dont divulge this kind of info again spread the news of better result not the information about when you will make move.is thre nothing like catching your enemy unaware again?

1 Like

Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by 989900: 8:56am On Aug 17, 2016
Integrityfarms:
So[s] you are still searching for the girls

No wonder Trump keeps saying what he f
perceives!!![/s]

Only m0r0ns and white supremacits take 'Drumpf' serious.
Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 17, 2016
Since the whistle is already blown now, wil dey go and drug the BH with oshogbo weed so that they don't change location? Tchweee!!!!
Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 17, 2016
frozenSun:
Yawning... Boring
sure!! it's boring because ur sister is not among
Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by sammygabriel: 9:01am On Aug 17, 2016
that is what we want finish them
Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 17, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
lies from d pit of hell

Nigeria military are weaklings
villain, y haven't you enrolled in the army already ??
Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 17, 2016
StoneLucifer:
Very very unprofessional of Nigerian Army..Now i know why they have not succeeded till now in wiping BH out..They have already exposed their strategy and intentions to the enemies.
saying u will do something is quite different from the strategy u will employ to do it ok..........people should stop show casing their ignorance
Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by fendorf(m): 9:09am On Aug 17, 2016
Kudos to the army
Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by oyinkinola: 9:34am On Aug 17, 2016
...world will be hit with sock of groups suicide committed by biafran the day Nigerian Army rescue chibok girls!
Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by ZUBY77(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2016
claremont:

What has the alleged stealing of money by Buratai got to do with the Nigerian Army decimating Boko Haram camps?!

How old are you?

Even if I see a thief who stole my money preaching the gospel, I would still call him a thief.

1 Like

Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by kabrud: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2016
ZUBY77:

How old are you?

Even if I see a thief who stole my money preaching the gospel, I would still call him a thief.
Yes, u are right to call him a thief, but the question is; can u relate the gospel he preaches with him being a thief?
Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by ZUBY77(m): 10:28am On Aug 17, 2016
kabrud:

Yes, u are right to call him a thief, but the question is; can u relate the gospel he preaches with him being a thief?

No, I can't.
I will automatically and naturally forget he is a thief because he is preaching.
Have a good day.
Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by Mariojane(f): 11:47am On Aug 17, 2016
Chibok girls are not ANTS that you have to level the whole forest to rescue them. Don't worry Buhari is now the president you don't need to continue this charade.
Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by alaskido(m): 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
I am confused on this news. We hear they have been in Sambisa forest destroying the terrorist camps. So what have they been doing all these while? Which camp again is left to be destroyed? Or are the terrorist building new camps after the old ones were destroyed? APC and Nigerian Army is like Bread and Beans.

1 Like

Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by 4Play(m): 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
lifezone247:
How many times una don talk this shi?

Saturday, 5 December 2015
Military Begins Final Assault On Sambisa Forest
Supported by the Airforce, Nigerian troops “have advanced deep” into Sambisa forest in the decisive assault to rid the Northeast of Boko Haram insurgents.

Acting Director of Army/Public Relations, Colonel Sani Usman, said in a statement that the troops have been “clearing most of the camps therein, rescuing persons held captive, arresting some terrorists and destroying most of their weapons and equipment."
http://abujacitynews..co.uk/2015/12/military-begins-final-assault-on.html?m=1

If you do a Google search of final assault on Sambisa, you will realise the military has been launching final assaults on Sambisa since at least February 2015.

1 Like

Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by Honeyking(m): 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
Must the military always blow the trumpet of their plans in the media prior their actions?
I dont seem to underrstand this tact.
Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by Summer7: 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
I suspect these Chibok girls must have been kept in an underground bunker inside the Sambisa forest. There is definitely a hiding place burrow.Hi- tech equipment should be deployed to check sub-terrain movement . The Isrealise can assist us with this technology .
Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by Mayor1996(m): 5:20am On Aug 20, 2016
ademega:
good one. this Buhari is the man we need. Thank God u won.
I. kn some people can commit suicide cos of this my statement. I run for cover
pls are u from this country??
Re: Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls by Mayor1996(m): 5:34am On Aug 20, 2016
oyinkinola:
...world will be hit with sock of groups suicide committed by biafran the day Nigerian Army rescue chibok girls!
Okpo!!!...u deserve that great title grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Criminals Behind Killings Of Nigerians In South Africa - Cyril Ramaphosa / "Government Overlooking Leaders Promoting Bloodletting, Brings Violence" - Shehu / Lagos PDP Elders, Leaders Fault Congress, Blame National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.