Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,477 members, 7,823,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Who Is Finer Between OBASANJO And OSHIOMOLE? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Is Finer Between OBASANJO And OSHIOMOLE? (1244 Views)

Davido's Daughter Adeleke Is Finer Than Her Elder Sister Imade!! Checkout Na!! / Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan / BREAKING NEWS ! EFCC Arrests Obasanjo And Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Finer Between OBASANJO And OSHIOMOLE? by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 17, 2016
Often times I look at the mirror and my face seems not to be far from the Obasanjo and Oshiomole bracket cheesy grin. However, this contest would only be between the duo as I have refused to contest with them since you all can't see my face. Thank goodness I am not a public figure.
But the irony of it is that both Obasanjo and Oshiomole married very beautiful wives worthy to stand out among the first lady list in Nigeria from time immemorial. Perhaps this is a precursor for me to ascertain that my wife would also be the cynosure shocked of all eyes .
But all the same let us now choose, who is finer, who is more handsome and who will our Nigerian babes trip for more between OBASANJO and OSHIOMOLE? undecided
Re: Who Is Finer Between OBASANJO And OSHIOMOLE? by okikiosibodu(m): 1:47am On Aug 17, 2016
jaybillionaire:
Often times I look at the mirror and my face seems not to be far from the Obasanjo and Oshiomole bracket cheesy grin. However, this contest would only be between the duo as I have refused to contest with them since you all can't see my face. Thank goodness I am not a public figure.
But the irony of it is that both Obasanjo and Oshiomole married very beautiful wives worthy to stand out among the first lady list in Nigeria from time immemorial. Perhaps this is a precursor for me to ascertain that my wife would also be the cynosure shocked of all eyes .
But all the same let us now choose, who is finer, who is more handsome and who will our Nigerian babes trip for more between OBASANJO and OSHIOMOLE? undecided

Re: Who Is Finer Between OBASANJO And OSHIOMOLE? by integritylady(f): 9:03am On Aug 17, 2016
if you vote for obasanjo click "like", oshiomole click share

(1) (Reply)

Post Tall People Can Relate To(photos) / New Version Of The National Anthem. / Can You Sell Your Destiny For 50 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.