Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

15 Kids You Will Doubt Their Existence - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 15 Kids You Will Doubt Their Existence (545 Views)

Breakfree From Self-doubt: 8 Powerful Tips To Boost Your Self-esteem / Treatment Of Medical Conditions Without Doubt / How Social Revolution Unfolded Human Existence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15 Kids You Will Doubt Their Existence by apeiron24(m): 3:03am On Aug 17, 2016
In this world we are, there are several things that happens and we don’t understand. Some events are just far above our comprehension. After my lists of 15 people that you will doubt their existence, i was doing another research when i stumbled on 15 kids you will doubt their existence. Its a very cool discovery and i really want you to know about it.

Milagro Cerron.

There is a birth effect where a child is born with both legs together attached to each other’s which makes it looks like the tail of a mermaid like we see in popular movies. This is exactly what Cerron is facing in this life she found herself. Thanks to professional doctors who performed an operation on her and give her back her legs to work like a normal person. I know most of you would have love to take a selfie with Cerron.

An Qui.

A Chinese boy named An Qui was born with a large birthmark. It’s not his fault that he was born with that birthmark, the tragedy of the birthmark is that as he is growing up, the birthmark is increasing as hair is taking over his face. Qui is one of the 15 kids you will doubt their Existence because many people do not believe that a boy with such an amount of hair in his face does exist. Qui is still searching for help from doctors to perform an operation on him and probably, he might one day be free from the birthmark.

Didier Montalvo

He is popularly called turtle boy due to the lump that grow at his back that gave him the resemblance of a turtle. The weight of this lump is so heavy that makes daily life unbearable for him. Diedier is a kind of kid that will scare you to scream if busted on unconsciously. Luckily for him, the lump was removed and he was able to live a normal life.

Misael

We have heard about Zombies in movies that all they do is suck blood. Misael is not a Zombie, and she does not suck blood either. However, Misael suffer from a rare disease that makes him wanna eat always. She can’t just control the way she eats. It affect him mentally, emotionally and even socially as all he ever wanted is not some kid’s toy or a bicycle. All he want is just more food every time. If you have a kid brother like Misael from Brazil, all you just need is to be providing food.

Guys are you enjoying this thing like this? no...it will make more sense if you can see the pictures of this kids as you are reading.....

Read and see pictures here
http://www.aspiringnollywoodstars.com/information/15-kids-will-doubt-existence/

Surf through, you will really like more...
www.aspiringnollywoodstars.com

Re: 15 Kids You Will Doubt Their Existence by Sayelabola(m): 8:55am On Aug 17, 2016
Fear grib Nairalanders. They no wan comment here. grin

May God have mercy on us.

Sorry, those poor kids would have to live with this all through their lives.

Meanwhile I feel the pain of these boys below.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Watermelon Seeds / See What Happens When You Take Too Much Of Sugar While Pregnant. / UAE Woman Pioneer Ameera Bin Karam, Her Mother And Sister Laid To Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.