Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

How Much Will #1M Yield In A Fixed Deposit Account For A Period Of 1 Year - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Much Will #1M Yield In A Fixed Deposit Account For A Period Of 1 Year (4970 Views)

Can I Deposit In A Fixed Account? / This Real Estate Investment will Generate Approx. N35m Over A Period Of 5 Years / 7 Reasons Why You Should Invest In A Fixed Deposit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will #1M Yield In A Fixed Deposit Account For A Period Of 1 Year by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 17, 2016
Hey guys, any1 with a hint on this should kindly enlighten me please.. thanks
Re: How Much Will #1M Yield In A Fixed Deposit Account For A Period Of 1 Year by youngest85(m): 5:51am On Aug 17, 2016
with fcmb, it's 13%
Re: How Much Will #1M Yield In A Fixed Deposit Account For A Period Of 1 Year by mizzbouqui(f): 6:39am On Aug 17, 2016
Sterling bank 5.75%

Re: How Much Will #1M Yield In A Fixed Deposit Account For A Period Of 1 Year by yak(m): 7:10am On Aug 17, 2016
are these yields monthly or annual
Re: How Much Will #1M Yield In A Fixed Deposit Account For A Period Of 1 Year by Oluwaiye2016: 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
Rosabon financial services gives 12% interest for any placement above 1 million.
This gives you an opportunity of investing your fund in an interest yielding account in Rosabon financial services called (RTN) pending when the economy will stabilize, as you know fix market and capital market keep going down interns of your returns on investments due to this uncertainties in those markets presently and as a fund manager you need to protect your fund in an investment that guaranty you good returns on your investment and security of your funds. The tenor for (RTN) investment is within 90 days, 120 days, 180 days and 365 days.
At the maturity periods you can decide to roll-over your principal placement and be paid your interest, it actually depend on your request at
Maturity.
For more enquires; visit us at 32, Montgomery road, yaba Lagos.
www.rosabon-finance.com.
Tresaury officer, Rosabon financial services.
o.isaac@rosabon-finance.net
0**8**1**0**8**3**5**4**5**0**3
Re: How Much Will #1M Yield In A Fixed Deposit Account For A Period Of 1 Year by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
youngest85:
with fcmb, it's 13%
yearly?
Re: How Much Will #1M Yield In A Fixed Deposit Account For A Period Of 1 Year by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Sterling bank 5.75%
thanks for the info. but do you mean it will yield 5.75% in a year?
Re: How Much Will #1M Yield In A Fixed Deposit Account For A Period Of 1 Year by Utchry: 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
Get 10% MONTHLY for 6 months. call 08091968232 if interested.
Re: How Much Will #1M Yield In A Fixed Deposit Account For A Period Of 1 Year by mizzbouqui(f): 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
kelval:
thanks for the info. but do you mean it will yield 5.75% in a year?
There is a way its being calculated, you can get up to 30 to 40k at the end of the year
Re: How Much Will #1M Yield In A Fixed Deposit Account For A Period Of 1 Year by mizzbouqui(f): 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
Utchry:
Get 10% MONTHLY for 6 months. call 08091968232 if interested.
Hmm 10% monthly oniro aye
Which bank is this one
Op don't mind him o undecided

1 Like

Re: How Much Will #1M Yield In A Fixed Deposit Account For A Period Of 1 Year by mrsage(m): 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
Place your money in Treasury bills. It's more secure than fixed deposit and you get a higher interest rate. Something close to 20% per annum
Re: How Much Will #1M Yield In A Fixed Deposit Account For A Period Of 1 Year by uckennety(m): 12:58am On Aug 18, 2016
http:// nigeria- /?i=uckennety8@excite.com

Use dz link to create MMM or contact meee to guide u on how to make 30% profit on ur money monthly

THanks
Re: How Much Will #1M Yield In A Fixed Deposit Account For A Period Of 1 Year by omogidi234(m): 7:54am On Aug 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:

There is a way its being calculated, you can get up to 30 to 40k at the end of the year

Are you sure? 40k on 1m for one year. Mba, I will bring in a Toyota car, I will sell it within that one year and make better gains.
Re: How Much Will #1M Yield In A Fixed Deposit Account For A Period Of 1 Year by SIMPLIFIED(m): 8:28am On Aug 18, 2016
No bank in Nigeria will give you more than 12% on your fixed deposit per annum, fixed deposit rate is always lower than treasury bills and treasury bills have never exceeded 13% you can check the tbill thread for recent %.. buy a genuine plot of land with 700k and use the remaining to do a dwarf fence in a developing area, leave it for a year and sell it, you should have nothing less than 30%ROI

1 Like

Re: How Much Will #1M Yield In A Fixed Deposit Account For A Period Of 1 Year by sccofield(m): 8:37am On Aug 18, 2016
You can earn 30% with MMM

While the Jealous people that know nothing about MMM &its ideologies &principles are busy castigating it, i'm collecting my 30% interest using it to fund my main offline business...Yes! I make 30% interest too online every month. Both capital &interest can all be withdrawn after 30 days into your bank account directly.

send me a msg on whatsapp &i'l guide u in all u need to know to start up...No
charges, I'v a whatsapp group i'l add u to so u can interact with
other participants if u feel like...This is real Financial Liberation...

You've got nothing to lose by simply sending me a whatsapp message. I'm not a scammer, I dont need that karma in my life.
Re: How Much Will #1M Yield In A Fixed Deposit Account For A Period Of 1 Year by youngest85(m): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2016
kelval:
yearly?

Yea
Re: How Much Will #1M Yield In A Fixed Deposit Account For A Period Of 1 Year by TAGf(m): 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
The InMobi report found that the average mobile app revenue is under $6000 with 55 per cent of developers making $1000 per month. The average monthly per-app revenue ranges from $5000 to $11,000 depending on the platform. Indie developers make around $1500 per month while large studio’s revenues can reach $44,000 over that same period.
Here’s the breakdown of the average monthly revenue per app for each major operating systems:
Android: $4,900
iOS: $8,100
Windows Phone: $11,400
All of this depends on the amount of users in an app predominantly an app will need about a hundred active users averagely to generate profit depending on how profit is generated. The are basically three ways revenue is made from an app. 1 by advert placements. 2 directly selling the app to users. And 3 in app purchases. A very important factor that determines the success of an app is publicity. Without that it will not reach its well deserved users. Another factor that also determine success is what the app offers in terms of function. Especially innovative apps. Will users want to keep using it and even get addicted? Or leave after the first trial. I have lots of amazing apps for investors that will keep the users coming back with a good publicity campaign plan. whatsapp me on 08162448451,lets talk business. loan me 450k and get 600k in 3 months. I have an internet breaking app, let's partner
Re: How Much Will #1M Yield In A Fixed Deposit Account For A Period Of 1 Year by luckynas(m): 11:19am On Aug 19, 2016
forgive me, but in my opinion putting your hard earned cash in fixed deposit is the stupidest thing anyone can do.
Re: How Much Will #1M Yield In A Fixed Deposit Account For A Period Of 1 Year by IZICO4(m): 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
kelval:
Hey guys, any1 with a hint on this should kindly enlighten me please.. thanks
Forgive me Bro, but i must be frank. What are you thinking? have you not heard of MMM Nigeria where your money yeilds 30% profit after a month, if you are afraid of putting the whole sum why dont you try puting #50,000, Than investing a whole sum of #1million in this greedy banking system all in the name of making 13% of it anually, to me is unreasonable. That #1million will give you #1.3million in a month time on MMM, but i am not advising you to put all you can even start with #20k to boost you confidence. For more info Email. Blessedisrael80@gmail.com
Re: How Much Will #1M Yield In A Fixed Deposit Account For A Period Of 1 Year by Atesunate15(m): 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
are you telling me MMM is not real. brother go and sit down. There is even one now that grow your money 50% in 15 days. Its peer to peer donation too check it out

Re: How Much Will #1M Yield In A Fixed Deposit Account For A Period Of 1 Year by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
mizzbouqui:

thanks ma'am

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares? / Has Ultimate Cycler Crashed? Here Is What The Owner Said About It / New 4 Bedroom Duplex building plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.