Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,629 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Teachers Needed Urgently For Immediate Empolyment For 2016/17 Academic Session - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teachers Needed Urgently For Immediate Empolyment For 2016/17 Academic Session (3676 Views)

Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 / List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening / Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teachers Needed Urgently For Immediate Empolyment For 2016/17 Academic Session by eccolab: 7:17am On Aug 17, 2016
Eccowas (cosmopolitan) College & Omolabake Nusery/ Primary Schools. The seeds of our unique schools were planted on the 7th January, 1991 by a trained teacher and a veteran educationist Mr Sam K odunaro who determines major issues of a vision to provide top quality private education of the highest standard in Ota and its environs.

We are seeking an innovative and qualified Secondary School teacher to join our workforce at our leading co-educational school. Applicant should be a hardworking and enthusiastic teaching professional with excellent subject knowledge and a sound understanding of the secondary school curriculum.

The position will involve teaching students and also assisting in the encouragement of core-curricular activities. The applicant will be a motivated individual with a keen interest in encouraging and inspiring students to love learning and excel.

Please submit your resume and cover letter by email:
Oladipupo Taiwo,
( Principal )

For more information, call us on 08033774645, 08035806341, 07032030052
between 9 am and 4 pm Monday to Friday.

School Address:
1-4 Omolabake Avenue,
Off Idiroko Rd. G.R.A,
Sango -ota Ogun State

Positions Available

1)Biology
2)Chemistry
3)Basic Science
4)Agricultural Science
5)English/Literature
6)Mathematics
7)Economics/Commerce/Marketing
cool Government
9)Accounting
10)Technical Drawings
11)Business Studies
12)Social Studies
13)Further-maths
14)Civic-Education
15) Computer-Science/ICT

We are currently considering applicants who reside within Sango-Ota, Ogun state. Interested applicants should forward their copy of CV including their[b] SUBJECT AREA[/b] of interest to the following addresses: [url]eccolabschools@gmail.com[/url] and [url]info@eccowascollege.com.ng [/url]. or submit application in person to the school management Application closes 29th, August 2016

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teachers Needed Urgently For Immediate Empolyment For 2016/17 Academic Session by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 17, 2016
Very difficult for LAGOS applicants. I'd like to apply but the distance.
Re: Teachers Needed Urgently For Immediate Empolyment For 2016/17 Academic Session by Raymondfayowole(m): 11:10am On Aug 17, 2016
wat abt PHE
Re: Teachers Needed Urgently For Immediate Empolyment For 2016/17 Academic Session by Greatzeus(m): 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
17 subject teachers needed at once What happened to the once there before I guess they were fed up with the I'll treatment and inhuman work experiece undecided
For a school that has been established since 1991,there should always be teachers who experienced and knows the working of the school to put new staff through,my opinion

1 Like

Re: Teachers Needed Urgently For Immediate Empolyment For 2016/17 Academic Session by Adexy4us(m): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
Can Lagos residence apply? what's salary package like?
Re: Teachers Needed Urgently For Immediate Empolyment For 2016/17 Academic Session by larryray26(m): 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
Greatzeus:
17 subject teachers needed at once What happened to the once there before I guess they were fed up with the I'll treatment and inhuman work experiece undecided
For a school that has been established since 1991,there should always be teachers who experienced and knows the working of the school to put new staff through,my opinion

hmmmm..... just same thought here. May be their staff are not paid as at when due and they have salaries accrued that made some of them port to another good offer. The inhumane treatment is another thing on its part. That's good 25years of existence and 17 teachers needed. Those schools with big names and big structures and still have backlog of salaries unpaid I fear o. Some of them change teachers like clothes. Let's not discourage any applicants, ensure you apply

1 Like

Re: Teachers Needed Urgently For Immediate Empolyment For 2016/17 Academic Session by sotozo(m): 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2016
Raymondfayowole:
wat abt PHE

We're actually searching for the same thing. Was surprised to see Basic Science twice there and no PHE. A PHE certified teacher should be able to give Basic Science a try tho. I taught Biology during my NYSC instead of PHE.

Greatzeus:

Same thing came to my mind. They must be brutal in that school for the vacancy to be this much. I can't even bother applying as ikorodu to Sango Otta is way too far apart. Goodluck to the prospective applicants.
Re: Teachers Needed Urgently For Immediate Empolyment For 2016/17 Academic Session by rapheasco(m): 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
not far from my area
Re: Teachers Needed Urgently For Immediate Empolyment For 2016/17 Academic Session by eccolab: 6:59am On Aug 18, 2016
Greatzeus:

The school is currently restructuring, hence we need more staff to join the workforce,its not a bad idea to have two instructor in a subjects area (HOD & Assistant Instructor). At Eccowas College, we are forward thinking

1 Like

Re: Teachers Needed Urgently For Immediate Empolyment For 2016/17 Academic Session by larryray26(m): 8:26am On Aug 18, 2016
These schools in Nigeria. Time will tell sha. when lies stay for long, the truth will be known one day.

Greatzeus, according to them "they are restructuring". Gbam!!!!
Re: Teachers Needed Urgently For Immediate Empolyment For 2016/17 Academic Session by kemieve: 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
please I find it difficult sending my c. v to the mail above, was told invalid.
Re: Teachers Needed Urgently For Immediate Empolyment For 2016/17 Academic Session by EmmaAjayi(m): 6:15am On Aug 19, 2016
What is the range of the salary structure?

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Recruitment At Bons Industries Limited / Focus-hill International(vacancy For Ssce,ond And Graduate) / When Will Nigeria Immigration,prison And Cili Defence Recruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.