Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Coolfm OAP Freeze Gives His Thoughts Over Jhene Aiko's Marriage Troubles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coolfm OAP Freeze Gives His Thoughts Over Jhene Aiko's Marriage Troubles (431 Views)

Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP / Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) / CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coolfm OAP Freeze Gives His Thoughts Over Jhene Aiko's Marriage Troubles by exlinkleads(f): 7:33am On Aug 17, 2016
Singer Jhene Aiko received backlash from some social media users for flaunting her relationship with Big Sean and filing for divorce from her estranged husband, Dot Da Genius. OAP Freeze read people's reactions and gave his opinion about the hypocrisy.

See his post below....

The ‘volatile’ social media of 2016, allows victims to be torn apart by people, who oftimes are in worse off situations themselves. I watched with utter amazement, as a 44 year old spinster, tore Jhene to shreds over her cheating allegations/divorce, calling her all sorts of unprintable names. Because of this social media, that gives every Tom, Dick and Harry a microphone, a 44 year old woman, who has never been married and has no children can condemn another woman’s choice?

The first question on my mind was “Madam, how come you are not married at 44?” but fear no let me, as it was obvious that the poor mare needed an outlet to vent her frustration. When Jhene started trending, I read tweets with awe, people who had little or no access to the real information, out of the blues became ‘professors of Jhene’, earning their PHDs and masters degrees on the subject, after spending all of 5 minutes digesting the story on TMZ. Some others who weren’t afforded the education TMZ gave, as their data plans were limited, relied solely on Facebook and Twitter, for their ONDs and HNDs on the subject.

I respect Jhene for deciding to end a ‘fungating’ relationship. There are a few reasons why a woman would cheat, the worst being that her heart is no longer in the relationship. Should she have stayed and continued cheating on Mr Dot, or moved on? Some suggested that she should have stayed and fixed her marriage, despite allegations of violence.

Hmmm like that gentleman in ibadan who went home to try to fix his marriage after he was stabbed once? The poor guy is in the grave yard, with the story more or less buried with him. Same thing with that pretty lagos banker, who died with her children right there in the house, trying to fix her marriage. This year alone I have come across 4 or 5 of such stories, and wonder when, if at all, people are going to learn.

Complete story @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/08/coolfm-oap-freeze-gives-his-thoughts.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Coolfm OAP Freeze Gives His Thoughts Over Jhene Aiko's Marriage Troubles by Smellingmouth: 7:35am On Aug 17, 2016
I hear say freeze wife dey beat am.. Na true?

Re: Coolfm OAP Freeze Gives His Thoughts Over Jhene Aiko's Marriage Troubles by decatalyst(m): 7:38am On Aug 17, 2016
When did this fake oyinbo turn marriage counselor?

No wonder he was well beaten... lipsrsealed
Re: Coolfm OAP Freeze Gives His Thoughts Over Jhene Aiko's Marriage Troubles by goldbim(f): 7:42am On Aug 17, 2016
This guy is more of a social media analyst/critic than OAP these days..always having something to say about everything....his page,his business tho.. lipsrsealed.
Re: Coolfm OAP Freeze Gives His Thoughts Over Jhene Aiko's Marriage Troubles by Pouyan: 7:44am On Aug 17, 2016
Freeze with his frozen brain and countless peppersoup logics.

Btw, I've seen how Jhene aiko and Big sean have bonded on different songs they've done together, aint no news.
Re: Coolfm OAP Freeze Gives His Thoughts Over Jhene Aiko's Marriage Troubles by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 17, 2016
How come Jhene Aiko didn't complain of her husband's abuse before she cheated?

If she couldn't handle the abuse, why didn't she file for separation or divorce before jumping into the arms of Big Sean?

Well, I don't blame her, her husband Mr. Dot stole her from someone else, so someone else gas taken her from him.

If you decide to be with someone who cheated to be with you, just be ready for when they will cheat to be with someone else.

Big Sean is not even a fantastic choice sef.

Meanwhile, Uncle Freeze dey fear to mention the blogger name? grin
Re: Coolfm OAP Freeze Gives His Thoughts Over Jhene Aiko's Marriage Troubles by cruzita(f): 8:01am On Aug 17, 2016
Oyibo wey miss road come naija with him kukere brain

who made u marriage counsellor

over sabi house husband

(1) (Reply)

SEE Mumu / Korede's Bello Advice To Upcoming Nigerian Musicians. / The ‘bible’ Tupac Used In Prison Has Been Put Up For Sale (see Expensive Price)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.