Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Her Genre. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Her Genre. (782 Views)

Corps Member Publishes New Book In The Genre Of Creative Non-fiction / Downtown Fairy Tale. genre( urban-fantasy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Genre. by RemenZack(f): 7:41am On Aug 17, 2016
Her genre was Romance. She'd put together the most romantic characters in history and brought them to life for years.

Irene's fans loved her too much to complain, but something wasn't just ... romantic anymore.

The characters made love less and died without their happy ending.

But that never stopped Irene. She continued writing and hiding the fresh and old welts from her loving Husband on her then perfect skin.
Re: Her Genre. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
RemenZack:
Her genre was Romance. She'd put together the most romantic characters in history and brought them to life for years.

Irene's fans loved her too much to complain, but something wasn't just ... romantic anymore.

The characters made love less and died without their happy ending.

But that never stopped Irene. She continued writing and hiding the fresh and old welts from her loving Husband on her then perfect skin.

Horror is ma forte and yours too.

Quick Maddening burst of the grotequesly sublime. i wish i can pack stuff in like u in ma write ups....any tips

1 Like

Re: Her Genre. by RemenZack(f): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
kazuna:

Horror is ma forte and yours too.

Quick Maddening burst of the grotequesly sublime. i wish i can pack stuff in like u in ma write ups....any tips
Thanks for reading and commenting. Study the rules of flash fiction. Always helps.
Re: Her Genre. by Radiohead6(f): 7:37am On Jan 15, 2017
RemenZack:

Thanks for reading and commenting. Study the rules of flash fiction. Always helps.
little Insight on Flash Fiction?

(1) (Reply)

One Mantra That Will Stop You From Taking Things Personally / A Story: Dark (Werewolf Fantasy) / Telegram Channels For Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.