Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,262 members, 7,839,327 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Steady Electricity.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Steady Electricity.. (1680 Views)

Onitsha, Nnewi, Others To Enjoy 16hrs Steady Electricity Daily -obiano / How Steady Electricity Will Change Our Behaviour Pattern And Culture / Is Steady Electricity Possible In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Steady Electricity.. by bolt000(m): 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Are you for real?, Ofcos, The same person that gets the blame when power is erratic. The minister of power.
Re: Steady Electricity.. by abbey086(m): 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
BiniShrine:
We have a new system in place which now makes it possible for the low monthly bill you are getting not minding the increase in energy. Sir, if you can check the Distribution Transformer supplying your area you would have noticed it has a METER inside. This enables accurate energy supply to me measured on each DT(distribution transformer), which we can now used in billing our meterd and unmeterd customers on that particular DT. Also, the reduction in ENERGY THEFT is another contributing factor.

Thanks, you're perfectly right, that is exactly what my area marketer told me.

1 Like

Re: Steady Electricity.. by abbey086(m): 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
ETHIX:
Please don't be fooled and don't be ignorant of time and season. Every year around August and September there is usually improvement in the power supply due to the rain. This has nothing to do with any minister or government. But wait tI'll October you will experience the status quo.

Likewise in April to June every year there is usually shortage of tomatoes pepper etc. It also has nothing to do with the government. Natural effects takes place for the improvement in power supply and the scarcity of tomatoes.

Although the govt can do something to improve the situation but no government has done nothing till now but people hail and abuse the government in power due to their level of ignorance.
Though you're partially right, but like I said earlier, for the past 30+ years, this is the first time I experienced uninterrupted electricity supply for days without even a seconds interruption. So, why is this year different from the past?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Gubernatorial Debate ‘‘the Mandate’’ Holds Today / Buhari’s Plagiarized Speech In “change Begins With Me” / Show Of Appreciation To Hungerbad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.