Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,067 members, 7,863,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Get Webshop, Webshop Online, Ecommerce, Web Design - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Webshop, Webshop Online, Ecommerce, Web Design (302 Views)

I Need A Web Developer To Partner With. I Have An Ecommerce Web / Ecommerce Web Design In Just 4 Days Or 2 Weekends For 2017 / I Need A Dev To Build An Ecommerce Web Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Webshop, Webshop Online, Ecommerce, Web Design by Febcom(m): 8:25am On Aug 17, 2016
Don’t have an online-shop yet?
An online shop can help you get more customers, more sales, more convenience and a favourable perception from satisfied customers. Benefits include:
• Convenience for your customers; your busy corporate customers can avoid Lagos traffic by easily browsing your online catalogue or placing orders from the convenience of their office at any time of the day.
• Automate your business: whilst you are having an evening off or even sleeping, your online shop can maintain brand awareness, process several orders and generate sales and revenue for your business.
• Attract more customers from any part of the country or the globe.
• Your online shop is a catalogue for your customers and also a standard website with regular pages e.g. About Us, Management, Contact us, etc
• Save money from renting high street premises and staff over-heads especially if you’re just starting your business.
• Receive payment quickly: Customers can make online secure payments smoothly and quickly and even track their orders online.
WebShop-Interswitch Webpay Bundle
Webshop from FebcomBMC is a fully-featured shopping cart solution that contains everything you need to succeed online. It is a complete website (i.e. what your customers or site visitors see) and also a very powerful business software i.e. (this is the section that only you or anyone you authorize will see)
Interswitch Nigeria Limited, an electronic transaction switching and payment processing company has developed an online payment gateway known as WebPAY which connects to merchant websites to facilitate the payment for goods and services using debit cards issued by member banks on the InterSwitch network.
FebcomBMC and Interswitch have partnered to offer the first and most affordable TOTAL E-COMMERCE SOLUTION for small businesses in Nigeria for only N150,000.00. A standard Webshop site now comes pre-bundled and fully integrated with Interswitch’s Webpay. For only N150k, you can start selling online within a few days. (usually valued at around N300k-N500k)…

Contact Us

Email: olufemi@febcombmc.com | Tel: +234-8029119268 | web : www.febcombmc.com/order.html

(1) (Reply)

Web Hosting Solution Reliable Through TIME / Blogger Urgently Needed / Add Picasa Albums To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.