Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Name Palaver: Man Arrested In Ogun State After Naming His Dog ‘buhari’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Name Palaver: Man Arrested In Ogun State After Naming His Dog ‘buhari’ (347 Views)

Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Boss In Delta State After Being Caught In Ghana / Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos) / Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Name Palaver: Man Arrested In Ogun State After Naming His Dog ‘buhari’ by adamoniqueblog(f): 10:42am On Aug 17, 2016
Hahahahahaha. I don't know if I should laugh or be angry.
I don't get why I can't name my pet the name I want to.

His male neighbour from the north filed a complaint to Sango Police Station that Joe named his dog after...
Read below..
http://adamonique.com/2016/08/17/name-palaver-man-arrested-after-naming-his-dog-buhari/

Re: Name Palaver: Man Arrested In Ogun State After Naming His Dog ‘buhari’ by Mynd44: 10:55am On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Name Palaver: Man Arrested In Ogun State After Naming His Dog ‘buhari’ by psucc(m): 10:55am On Aug 17, 2016
No be joke my neighbour's dog is also named Buhari.

The other side of it is that even police men who buy water from his borehole also call the dog same name and NOT arrest.

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Police Arrests Man For Naming And Inscribing “buhari” On His Dog / 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Arrested In Saudi Arabia For Alleged Drug Trafficking / Police Arrest Kidnappers Of National Assembly Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.