Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Am Missing My Boko Haram Fighter Husband -escaped Chibok Girl - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Missing My Boko Haram Fighter Husband -escaped Chibok Girl (428 Views)

Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter / Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) / Between Released Chibok Girl And Her Mother: An Emotional Reunion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Missing My Boko Haram Fighter Husband -escaped Chibok Girl by lamzybaby: 10:44am On Aug 17, 2016
Escaped Chibok girl Amina Ali Nkeki who managed to flee her Boko Haram captives has admitted of missing the alleged terrorist fighter she was forced to marry.

Amina Ali was one of 276 students kidnapped at gunpoint from their school in Chibok in 2014.

In the two years she was held by the terror group she was “given” to a fighter and had a baby girl, Safiya,

Read More: http://nigerianpilot.com/missing-boko-haram-fighter-husband-escaped-chibok-girl/

Re: Am Missing My Boko Haram Fighter Husband -escaped Chibok Girl by Mrbigman2: 10:51am On Aug 17, 2016
Konji na long bastard
Re: Am Missing My Boko Haram Fighter Husband -escaped Chibok Girl by andyboi4real(m): 10:55am On Aug 17, 2016
Missing Him Or His KONGI?
Re: Am Missing My Boko Haram Fighter Husband -escaped Chibok Girl by chris2face(m): 10:59am On Aug 17, 2016
Simple make them bundle her back to sambisa
She no like the freedom she is currently enjoying
Had she say she is missing her friends there I mean her fellow captives would be better
Walahi that girl deserve cane from me
Re: Am Missing My Boko Haram Fighter Husband -escaped Chibok Girl by MadamExcellency: 11:04am On Aug 17, 2016
chris2face:
Simple make them bundle her back to sambisa
She no like the freedom she is currently enjoying
Had she say she is missing her friends there I mean her fellow captives would be better
Walahi that girl deserve cane from me

Can't you see that she is better than the millions in IDP camps?

Give her a better treatment far above what she got from her rapist and she will mourn her days in captivity rather than celebrating them.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Army Grants Bail To Bolori, Wakil / APGA Press Release / Mr. Kerry Commend President Buhari Anti-corruption Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.