Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Why Should Buhari Chose Judgement By Obong Instead Of Wakili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Should Buhari Chose Judgement By Obong Instead Of Wakili (506 Views)

2019 Elections: Obasanjo's Letter Can't Do Anything To Buhari - Senator Wakili / Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar / Why Buhari Chose UK Ahead Of Nigerian Hospitals — Lai Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should Buhari Chose Judgement By Obong Instead Of Wakili by omolami: 10:46am On Aug 17, 2016
Since there existed two conflicting judgements on PDP Convention why should Buhari led FG chose that stopping it and not that supporting it? This clearly tells who is behind the Obong's judgement; buhari a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Why Should Buhari Chose Judgement By Obong Instead Of Wakili by psucc(m): 10:52am On Aug 17, 2016
The plot to destroy the opposition, a vital tool in any Democratic setting, has switched to the next gear.

Nigeria cannot survive this for long
Re: Why Should Buhari Chose Judgement By Obong Instead Of Wakili by fulanmafia: 10:54am On Aug 17, 2016
Probably because he doesn't want to be accused of favoring the judgement of Watila because he is a northerner and 97 percenter.
Re: Why Should Buhari Chose Judgement By Obong Instead Of Wakili by kahal29: 10:56am On Aug 17, 2016
fulanmafia:
Probably because he doesn't want to be accused of favoring the judgement of Wakili because he is a northerner and 97 percenter.

I concur
Re: Why Should Buhari Chose Judgement By Obong Instead Of Wakili by fulanmafia: 11:04am On Aug 17, 2016
kahal29:

I concur

I never knew that Omenka's Flatrons aka iPods could be so committed, loyal and faithful to Fulani men like Ibrahim Watila and Ahmed Makarfi cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Budget Padding: 10 Principal Officers Disown Jibrin / I Will Empower Women, Create 200,000 Jobs – Godwin Obaseki / Lawmakers Don’t Have Right To Increase Budget – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.