Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

The President Does Not Know What Diversification Of Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The President Does Not Know What Diversification Of Economy (345 Views)

Africa Is Lazy About Diversification: Okonjo Iweala / Economic Diversification: CBN Will Invest To Create Jobs, Wealth — Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The President Does Not Know What Diversification Of Economy by omolami: 11:38am On Aug 17, 2016
I strongly beg someone in his family to please educate him. Exploration of same mono product is NOT. Go school you no gree. Show your waec certificate
Re: The President Does Not Know What Diversification Of Economy by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
omolami:
I strongly beg someone in his family to please educate him. Exploration of same mono product is NOT. Go school you no gree. Show your waec certificate
it's people like you shouting Biafra upandan and praising Avengers for constituting nuisance that necessitated such move. If you don't like it, go and hug transformer. U know power is now available, hug and kiss life goodbye.

1 Like

Re: The President Does Not Know What Diversification Of Economy by Emyogalanya: 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
My point exactly is this how to diversify
Re: The President Does Not Know What Diversification Of Economy by 9jii(m): 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
There's diversifying of economy in Agriculture,mining and manufacturing taking place right now in NIGERIA.
And there's also an effort to increase the output of Nigeria's crude oil which begs for more exploration in other places.

But when you are One side minded person you can only see 1.
Your confusion your problem.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Be Warned! You Are About To Commit Treasonable Felony - Police To Avengers / Dino Melaye: My Favorite Politician Of 2016 / The Nigerian Judiciary As A Scapegoat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.