Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:24 AM

Is This Church Thanksgiving Leaflet Illegal? (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is This Church Thanksgiving Leaflet Illegal? (photo) (870 Views)

Family That Lost 2 Members During Fulani Attack In Benue Hold Thanksgiving(pics) / NURTW Member Who Survived Attack From Serial Assassin Goes For Thanksgiving.PICS / Man Survives Brutal Armed Robbery Attack, Set To Hold Thanksgiving. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Church Thanksgiving Leaflet Illegal? (photo) by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 17, 2016
I saw it and decided to post it so as to get 'experts' opinions

Re: Is This Church Thanksgiving Leaflet Illegal? (photo) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
Lalasticlala. Come and see
Re: Is This Church Thanksgiving Leaflet Illegal? (photo) by Vision4God: 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hahaha....
Na wa o
Re: Is This Church Thanksgiving Leaflet Illegal? (photo) by duro4chang(m): 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
It is bad.
Re: Is This Church Thanksgiving Leaflet Illegal? (photo) by chynie: 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
No so long as they are not trading in the open market with it
Re: Is This Church Thanksgiving Leaflet Illegal? (photo) by Bishops10(m): 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
[b] WHAT DO YOU STAND TO GAIN AS A CULTIST?
Wida you?, which umbrella dey cover you?, I don bam rugged, if you try me i go trow you OVB (overboard i.e to kill ).
Such are the senseless cum vain phrases of those that have belonged to one cult group or the other.
We will give you protection, We will help you to get connections abroad, we will make sure you graduate from this school as a "first class student" even without reading your books, such are the empty promises which they use to entice their preys.
Starting many years back in our different institutions "Cultism" is the act of students indulging in illegal and promiscuous activities which puts their lives in extreme danger, "survive by all means or die trying".
I said students because students are the main targets and victims of this societal menace. Cultism has crippled so many bright futures, it has descimated, battered and shattered the joy of so many families thereby crumbling their hopes, and leaving their fate in shambles.
Cultism is no longer a new story in our societies, infact, it now lives among us.
Some people are fed up with the whole thing but cannot come out from cultism due to the blood oath they took during their initiation thereby fulfilling one of their frequent slangs "you don enter, to commot no easy".
Most of them becomes fugitives, rogues, vagrants,vagabonds, due to various reckless activities they indulged in, during their hay days in active cultism, ranging from looting, rape, kidnapping, murder, and the ochestration of the battle of supremacy popularly known as "HITS" between rival cults which leads to insurmountable blood shed and loss of lives.
The aftermath of these occultic activities renders them utterly useless, except they embrace the peace and pardon which the salvation of our Lord Jesus Christ offers.
Cultism, can it ever stop, can those harboring it in mind to join "cultism" be able to envisage the negative things that accompanies Cultism.
We need to accentuate the negativities of cultism in recent times
Those that die during hits, What's their gain, if not a coffin and a little unfurnished self con underground room called "grave". Their hopes,dreams, future and talent has just crumbled in the corridors of "CULTISM".
Here comes the big question, where will they spend eternity? What will they tell God?
At times, I ask myself this question, can a person of my ilk actually give in to "Cultism" just because someone told me about the fatansies of being a cultist, fantasies that doesn't exist, these questions leaves me with negative weird feelings which makes me to detest cultism the more.
Cultism will be eradicated if those intending to join this pogrom movement that focuses on crippling the budding future of the youths can be able to realize that they stand to gain nothing in cultism.
Reject and do away
with any occultic relationship, don't entangle yourself with them, because you definitely stands to gain nothing.
SHUN CULTISM!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!
CULTISM KILLS!!!
drops mic and walks away
Comr Chijioke Emmanuel
Aluta Continua![/b]
Re: Is This Church Thanksgiving Leaflet Illegal? (photo) by Esther1969: 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hmmmmmm no comment
Re: Is This Church Thanksgiving Leaflet Illegal? (photo) by knight05(m): 5:50am On Aug 18, 2016
na those 5% wailer. .grin
Re: Is This Church Thanksgiving Leaflet Illegal? (photo) by tyson99(m): 6:03am On Aug 18, 2016
wonders shall never end

(1) (Reply)

Shock As Man Angrily Pours Hot Tea On His Own Mother's Head...you Won't Believe / Man Found Dead After Sending This Text To Mom / NYSC SCAM: Look At What An Illiterate Scammer Sent To My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.