Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

By 2030, Over 400 Million Africans Will Need Jobs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / By 2030, Over 400 Million Africans Will Need Jobs (327 Views)

Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month / Nigeria To Be One Of The Most Powerful Economy By 2030 / LIST: 32 Most Powerful Economies By 2030 (see Where Nigeria Ranks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

By 2030, Over 400 Million Africans Will Need Jobs by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
By 2030, over 400 million Africans will need jobs.

Governments alone cannot provide these jobs. That’s why unemployment is a huge burden, and a major headache for every country on the continent.

To avert a future of desperation, crime and violence, there is an urgent need to create jobs that will eradicate poverty, improve the quality of people’s lives, and bring economic prosperity to Africa. But jobs don’t just exist. People create them.

That’s why entrepreneurs are special people. And Africa needs more of them, because they hold the keys to a brighter future for our continent.

Whether you like it or hate it, money is an absolutely vital force in today’s world. However, the job market that we rely on to make that money is in worse shape than ever. A struggling economy has lead to a severe lack of jobs, and now we find both the young and old alike struggling to find opportunities to earn money.

I need 50 serious individuals who are ready to make a difference.
dont drop your contact here if you are not ready to take risk, because you are danger.
I dont need your money
I will never ask you for a penny
Iam not selling any e-book
All am doing and all I will ever do is give you information
You can choose to act on it or forget it.

(1) (Reply)

Innovating Justice Boostcamp Lagos (WEST AFRICA) / Pure Honey Sale / Breaking News :aero Contractors Suspends All Flights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.